Golden Sabre's handle

So, am I the only one experiencing this or have they just decided not to fix this? The handle of the sword appears to be on top of the player’s hand. It has been this way ever since the item came out, but I haven’t seen anyone else talk about this. Kinda baffles me. Am I the only one having this problem or huh?
Näyttökuva (1203)

4 Likes

Well… not a lot of people bought that sword cuz it was hella expensive sooo i guess you are the first to notice that.

If i’m correct this was 100k in the byte coin store, right?

3 Likes

It was 80k. Which I suppose is fairly expensive, but so were some other items in the store. I didn’t know not many people bought it, and didn’t think I’d be the first to notice… :sweat_smile: Guess that could be the case.
Wellp, either way I hope it gets fixed in the future. It’s simply ugly with the handle bugged out like that, so it kinda feels like a waste of 80k bytes for an item I never use for that reason. It’s a bummer cause I really like the sword otherwise :c

3 Likes

I had one, but I never saw something like that. However I gotta say, that I didnt have it for long time and I never looked for bugs or something

1 Like

I use this amazing sword daily, and i have noticed the same problem as you. Pretty sure it overlaps gloves too.

2 Likes

i was going to say it makes sense to overlap if it’s a sabre because when i think sabre i think of a thin sword with a loop guard but upon looking at it in pwe, i can see that it shouldn’t overlap…

2 Likes

Woah such cool sword I never heard bout the new items , and the updated news I last checked PW like 2020 Halloween

1 Like

the handle is noclipping to the front of your hand its an intended feature

1 Like