Good momments

what was your best experience in pw? what i mean is to reply here talking an momment that you never will forget

This is not really in game but the best experience I had was meeting new people just because i saw them playing PW on a random discord server, so i decided to dm them and now they are basically my best friend lol

But if we are talking literally in the game i guess its getting my topaz block from Jake or getting a bt legendary

1 Like

How can you spell experience but not moment

3 Likes

Winning 50 wls from Kaylee was pretty nice

1 Like

For me it was propably when I got the demon wings for the very first time in the first year of pw, since at that time it was somewhat of a rare item.
Although really I enjoyd playing pw for the first 2 years when me and my brother used to play together, after that I’ve been fairly inactive

1 Like

yeah but the wings i got in 2020 farming gem soil i started since 2017/2018 and was harder than today, i remember when i was just breaking soil and grass trying farm gems in this way with my cousin xd

1 Like

Not entirely on Pixel Worlds but I gave my friend who I met outside of Pixel Worlds a diamond ring on the game and in an instagram post they referred to me as their best friend and when I mentioned it he said I was his best friend and that was just about the happiest I’ve been in the past like 2 years

1 Like

its alright xd i liked it, i feel happy reading another users cool experiences too.

i cant really remember anything

1 Like

Interacting with the community, always.

2 Likes

yeah thats good of course! it was supposed to do that but i did mistake by search the forums in google and i created on wrong site, now i found by entering from the game and now i can interact even more with users, i also like spend my time in game to know much more players and help them when i can, in forums now i finally found it its really fun reading the users post and reply etc, the pw community is great as always.

Making my first friend and playing with them for years.

1 Like

thats a thing that i didnt get, its not like i dont wanna interact with players but, its a bit hard make good friends like this or i am not good by making friends like real life.

alright then but if u remember and wanna share it, you always can reply here only if you want of course

when I got my first wl XD I felt like I got the most expensive item at that time haaha

1 Like

i got my first wl in years, because i started in 2017/2018 and it was just a flat world and it didnt give you an free world lock like now so i had to deal with players stealing my world while i farm to get it and yah, same reaction like wl is an god item.

Yea, I also got some of my worlds stolen, eventually I had to stick with a small lock until I finally got a world lock. Those were some hard times, glad the game finally has the courage to give not an exact wl to new players, but rather a newbie lock for their world to not be stolen.

1 Like

that newbie lock is useful ya when i lost my account i created that, Starezic and i got newbie lock so i get wl more easy this time

1 Like

When I decided to quit and start a new PW life (As in kinda throw away past wls)

1 Like

Meeting the friends i have

1 Like