Growing homophobia in pw

Oh hey everyone look, Append for no reason thinks for some reason we can’t allow players to use their brains like a decent human being.
Wouldn’t expect any less from someone who is a devout P2P follower, sarcastically labeling basic human rights in unnecessary quotation marks as “woke politics”.

We’re eventually going to live in a world where we don’t need to live in fear of who we are, the fact that you for some reason are against that as if this is a bad thing makes me sick.

3 Likes

Sus :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
tenor

1 Like

Wouldn’t expect any less from someone who is a devout P2P follower

No clue how this adds up to the whole topic in this thread.

sarcastically labeling basic human rights in unnecessary quotation marks as “woke politics”.

Because it is. There are hundreds of platforms out there to talk about this, and PW forum is not one of them. It is the rules that we are not to bring in any socio-politics into this forum. This is a place to have fun, and not a platform for political debate.

We’re eventually going to live in a world where we don’t need to live in fear of who we are, the fact that you for some reason are against that as if this is a bad thing makes me sick.

I could not careless about what you think about being LGBT or stuff. I still keep pushing the statement that this is NOT the place to talk about that. The more I talk with you, the more the idea of you being attention seeker feels like the truth. You are not really trying to push LGBT community. If so, you would actually actively engage in some organization and stuff instead of trying to politicize players who are mostly of 13 years old to 17 years old—some are even less than 13 years old.

If you want to bring a change about how the world should view about this, organize an event or join one. Speak your mind right there. As I’ve stated above, people play games to get out of real life politics and craps and actually have GOOD TIME. Not to see the same stuff going on and on and on infusing politics to every single corner of our lives.

Another thing that I NOW want to point out specifically about these communities is that they are having victim mentality. You want to know the best way to actually not live in fear? Be proud of themselves instead of parading down the road half naked seen by children all over the place just because they feel the need to band together instead of appreciating and knowing their own values themselves. Live out your life yourself. If you want to be gay, I couldn’t careless. I don’t want you suffer or what-not. I could not careless. But stop feeding me and many other people some political stuff on a video game platform. We are not playing PW to become ‘woke’.

1 Like

Upon reading all the thoughts shared , Let’s accept for who they are, and all what is left is Respect nothing else. So cheers!

2 Likes

It seems that people are blowing certain aspects out of proportion merely because the world is inaccessible due to it being banned. It does not mean that the PW staff team has anything against LGBTQ communities. Also, that world will possibly appear in the action where you will be able to purchase it.

let’s bring an end to this topic. We should all respect the players around us, be it them being gay, lesbian etc. If you believe you’re a victim of bully or harassment just because you support/are part of the LGBT community, simply report them in-game. In-game moderators will look into the report if possible. Lastly, playing a game is literally exposing yourself to an online platform, where you meet and interact with people on the internet. You should always be prepared to face backlashes (not saying you will but who knows) and other negative things that could be aimed towards you. If you do feel uncomfortable playing the game with all the negative remarks given to you from players based on who you are, report the players immediately and don’t hang out with them any longer.

11 Likes