Guys i need help!

This may be considered naming and shaming.
Also that isn’t really something one can ignore. If you have proof, better to show it i guess.

like what others have said, just ignore it. if you were to respond to it, it would act as you’re guilty that you actually did scam him. he needs concrete evidence to show that you actually scam him so yea, just relax

4 Likes

Just as many have pointed. Oh, and one more thing. Whenever that player does that, report it in game. That way, the message and this whole incident will be investigated. Once it’s proven that those messages are harassment, that player will receive penalty. Until then, “innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt,” and not “guilty until proven innocent.”

Reply which i got from support 3 days ago. Lets hope for the best! image

I doubt it’ll count as a scam. As long as you two agreed on what is paid for the gems and you delivered the promised amount of gems.

1 Like

Better u time travel , go back to the date you want to sell to Thesanto, and screen shot all the gems, and when Thesanto Accused you you will turn that proof to a Uno reverse card and start reversing Thesanto and quickly destroy Thesanto Time machine so he cant time travel.

Here is proof that i did not scam him(Santo):sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:
He(Santo) sent my friend those 2 pictures. On the first picture are huge and large gemstones wich are 45 400 gems worth alone already :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:. On the second picture he shows how he sold under 700mgems, i had ruby small gemstones over 660 already so its another lie(i cannot prove it but i remember it clearly).

My conclusion is that: if he does not get banned its a disgrace, because that guy has over 1k subs with hundreds of views on his videos, he donates on Jake stream and is rich. Those factors make players trust him, now if he just decides to lie publicly about me you can see there is a problem because people belive him because of hid acts in front of hundreds of players. Also as it seemed in the chat(where he talked with my friend) he had nothing to say against those huge and large gemstones, that he’s mouth is just full of sand and that he is just a big shameless liar who should not be part of this community.
Also please note that that his attitude was not like a joke. The gm did not sound ironicaly and was serious. You dont joke about stuff like that.
Please give your feedback guys.

no matter how much you hate him for trying to tear your reputation apart, you should never shame and insult him like that. in situations like this, it’s best to keep calm and just prove that you’re innocent. being aggressive doesn’t help with the situation at all and it may even make it worse. i’ll just lock this thread right now.

perhaps if you were to make such trades in-game in the future, i recommend you to record the whole process (the conversation, trading and quantity confirmation etc) as a safety precaution so that you won’t get wrongly accused again :slight_smile:.

2 Likes