Hacked by hackers

My world got hacked and now someone else had locked it the name of the one who hacked is probably ________.
MY ALL THE PRECIOUS THINGS WAS IN THAT WORLD
WORLD NAME IS
HLAA
AND MANY THINGS FROM MY INVENTORY ARE ALSO NO YHERE LIKE MY ARMOUR AND RAY GUN

If you know the name of the person who ā€œhackedā€ you then thatā€™s already a red flag and it probably isnā€™t even a hack. You most likely downloaded some ā€œfree gem hackā€ or gave away your password.

Also, why are you announcing that on forums as if a bunch of random people can do anything about it? Message support@kukouri.com

Also Retnos when you lock the threads of people naming and shaming, you should start censoring the name, or locking the thread would kinda be redundant?

4 Likes

Probably got it from the lock.

firstly, no naming and shaming, its not allowed
second, this is not a game suggestion, change the topic category
third, this is not the right place to ask for help

lastly, email support@kukouri.com if you need any help with hackers or scammers

No naming and shaming z ā€¦ The mafia version of ā€œdonā€™t be a ratā€

1)did you enter the game last 1 year

no: your lock has been broken by game itself so other people can enjoy it too
yes:Did you download anything sus from the internet

yes:contact support but you wont get your items back
no:did you share your in-game password with anyone

yes:you shouldnt do it, they ā€˜hackedā€™ you
no:did you give your passwords to some sites like ā€˜thisisanexample.art.blogā€™
again if you did you get hacked contact support

Yeah the hacker will log onto your account and politely take away your lock and then add his lockā€¦

Obviously this guy hasnā€™t been keylogged, why blame him for downloading any 3rd party app.

Your ray gun is gone?? Sorry you got keylogged.

Hi, sorry to hear got hacked. However donā€™t do name shaming here as itā€™s not allowed. (other mentionned it a lot of time tho)

But yeaā€¦ No name shaming and if you know the name, itā€™s a red flag as other saidā€¦ it means you know the ā€œhackerā€. Donā€™t give away your password or donā€™t click on suspicious links, same goes for those ā€œmod hack toolsā€ or whatever.

You can try to email support as other also said.

5 Likes