Has the pandemic has changed your live?

Hello. This might be obvious that the Coronavirus had the impact of nearly everyone on the planet. To some it might have been complete 180° turn in lives on a very short notice.
Now that some countries are about to start vaccinate (some already are) people bring the beginning of the end to this. (not like it will completely but that’s another topic)
How did it change your life? Did it change anything too much?
No need to write too much if you dont feel like it, just curious to hear about it.

So far, can’t go anywhere I want to nor spend time with my friends at school/bars, etc. Spending a lot of time with the computer due to online classes. Rather get back to what it used to be before virus struck our lives.

1 Like

all i can say is id rather choose physical classes than online. hopefully vaccines like pfizer ill exist in 2021.

1 Like

It hasn’t changed much for me, but it did give me more time to play video games, so I can’t complain.

3 Likes

the only thing coronavirus changed for me is that I have to scan a QR code to sit in a food store. That is all.

1 Like

Not much really I have been home all day since March doing online school.

1 Like

Nightclubs are closed, no partying sadly.

1 Like

Welp , yeah , it did.
I was an introvert before and the pandemic helped me.
I don’t know about anyone else but all I can say is that I got attached to never leave the house , and all that.
When this pandemic stopped and I was going this year 8th grade , we were forced to wear masks for over 7hours.
I once even fell of the stairs because all I saw was black.
I had breath problems but after months I could breath through the mask & when the pandemic started again I was relieved.
The pandemic just helped me to not trust anyone.
It didn’t really changed me , but the school did , I mean , I ain’t going to wear a mask no more in the public.
Oh yes , and how school does all that , homework is x3 , they think all we are going to do is just homework , no eating , no bathroom , no sleep no nothing.
Cya.

1 Like

I am not sure but i think everyone will be vaccined by the end of 2023. I am not to keen about trying the vaccine that early, it could still have side effects so i won’t even dare to try it out.

2 Likes

Nothing changed I still hate people

2 Likes

Lots has happened over the pandemic, I moved out and live alone. It has changed my view on life and made me much more mature.

2 Likes

I missed out on the social side of a massive chunk out of school (like hanging out with friends). But at the same time I also got out of having to do mid-year exams so yeah. It hasn’t affected me as much as it sounds like it has affected most others

2 Likes

Yes it has lets just try to g’et trough this together

As someone with no friends IRL, no school, and stays at home 24/7, not much has changed in that regard.
But a lot has happened in my household anyway, and all in all, my family is a lot more closer. 2020 was the year I rediscovered myself, my parents went though (good) changes, and more.
Some family was lost in 2020, and some continued forward, but such is the long road that is life.

Everyone has been hating on 2020 and stuff but in my opinion, I’ve liked 2020 a lot. People say they’ve not had much contact this year. For me it was the opposite, I’ve got to know a lot of cool people and still got to do some fun things besides just staying inside. Also at the beginning of the quarantine I had the longest PIxelworlds binge I’ve ever done where I just grinded almost 44 hours straight. Because of Covid a lot of things that were planned were canceled but besides that, I think this has been a quite solid year.