Help Please (false giveaway report)

Hi mods, i need help because, some players scam your time with false giveaway, the problem, its today, because i reported a world with a false giveaway, and they threatened me that my account would be banned because it is a false report because something like that has no penalty in this game, when it should be the most essential thing of all, if I were a mod that would be a direct ban, because not only you play with something digital but with something more serious called time which most of us don’t have much.

I mean they’re not wrong, unless that fake giveaway is a drop game or something, it’s not breaking the game rules, sorry but that’s just the truth

(It’s also kind of your fault that you fell for the fake giveaway)

Not defending anyone but it isn’t his fault. when someone see’s “Giveaway! Come quick!” they’re gonna go there because why not? It’s free stuff. Yeah it is his fault for going there, but yet again it was false advertising.

But otherwise, it is false reporting if it wasn’t a drop game, so you (could) get banned.

Well yes, but I was referring if the fake giveaway was too good to be true, if it sounds like a normal giveaway I definitely don’t think anyone could realize it, so kind of not his fault aswell

But yeah what matters are fake giveaways don’t break the game rules, but they just suck sometimes

4 Likes

It is his fault. Once he enters the world he should realise there is no giveaway if he has been waiting their for 10 minutes.

The thing is I was referring to once he went into the world, sometimes giveaways take a few minutes to start. But I get what your saying.