Hiring EXPers for Moonlapse Clan

Of course, I wasn’t expecting it to be immediate, but when I say nobody in our clan is anywhere close to 50M exp… some of them have been there for almost 700 days. I just don’t think 50M exp is really feasible for any individual person, that’s all

amount in total with several players as well in clan ones . lvl 9 as simple.
Amount can be less or more still if wanting to make exact deal from it.

2 Likes

Most people do gold > plat, its the best

You give one week to do 17 days work. Nice job.

And you offer a tiny payment of 50k for this smh

Welcome to the Dream team

As writen in rules set i am looking players who actually make exp no matter are they in clan to make alts max lvl. In game there is still lots players who do 200k exp / day.
Its payment of playing game and making exp No requirments other than exping are attached with this.

10 stacks of sb a day.

Gl finding someone that wants to do this

Note at lvl 8 reputation if player wants to take - its 22 XP each SB harvest and Break.
My offer isn’t for complainers / Toxic players its players who want earn extra while they play.

You could just pay people depending on how much XP they earn each week. Maybe have a fixed amount, and say that X amount of XP is worth X amount of byte coins. That way if someone isn’t contributing enough XP for your liking you can kick them from the clan (after paying them what they deserve) and find a new member who will contribute more; granted, that will also require you paying them more.

2 Likes

@Talek Maybe make an statistical payment for a specific amount of XP. Not too much and not too less. :grin:

2 Likes

._.

That’s not them paying people depending how much XP they earn each week, that’s them saying how much their clan members have to earn each week under their current requirements. I suggested that they pay people depending on how much XP they earn each week (a flexible amount) and that they kick them from the clan if they’re not earning enough. I don’t think anyone would be willing to earn 1.4 million XP each week just to be able to stay in a clan.

:point_up:

Then just don’t have the required amount per week be so high, easy solution.

Well the thing is he wont listen

@Talek , just how many people are in your clan and how many people are exactly performing your daily/weekly tasks? :face_with_monocle:

I never said he had to, I just made some suggestions.

Actually event started but its inside clan. I think its success.
In real offer is way way way better than here writen and stands only inside clan.

• Actually i can reveal amounts as surely someone have allready asked, for 1 milj xp (3000 bc + 30 Flasks or Potions)

DOT whole December doubled more.

1 Like