hit problem

I’m playing in the nether or normally while playing in the mine, when I need to hit a block, instead of hitting a monster on rare occasions, it happens to me all the time and I spent a lot of money, I bought my computer version windows game from microsoft store please solve the problem, my efforts are wasted

What happens
You didn’t even explain what the problem is.
I’m assuming you mean the bug with long ranged weapons not working

Yeah we don’t understand what you’re trying to say so we can’t end up with a conclusion, if you want a clear answer (if we can!) Please write the specifications of what happened, your pc resolution and your pixel worlds resolution.

When I was writing to you from the English translation, that’s why there was this incomprehensibility. what I really want to talk about is that during the game, in the underground and mining world, my character stops hitting and looks around. I don’t know, but I just couldn’t figure it out.the settings I’m playing in are 1366x768 resolution, all my graphics settings are off except for shadows and backgrounds. the frame rate is 60, I bought the game from the microsoft Store. i hope it is understood

This rarely happens when playing games.When I want to hit something, he just looks at it. if this is a display problem, shouldn’t it be continuous?

Hey, i personally recommend you to use the 1360x768 resolution as well as using the Steam version if you experience too many bugs with the Microsoft version of the game.

The microsoft version do have some small UI bugs soo if you get to annoyed with, i recommend you to switch to the Steam version and you’ll surely experience less bugs during your gameplay.

I took your suggestion into consideration.I wish these errors to be corrected as soon as possible, thank you

The hitboxes of monsters are pin-pointy, so you’re likely to miss hit by a pixel.

Just get better at mouse-accuracy, that’s all it.

what I’m talking about is that the character stops hitting and can’t hit anywhere again.instead of clicking somewhere or hitting a monster or breaking a block, he’s just looking at the square there.

Try using Steam, maybe that fixes it?

Pixel worlds in Steam bought very low fps i dont know

Use both :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

(Characters)

Sometimes in mines my hiting stops working. It works only if i hit space and i can click on quests etc. But cant hit blicks. I allways unequip and equip my pickaxe and it starts working again. Mby same thing would help your problem

Thanks for your comment. I will try them all.

Huh? I’ve never heard of these kind of bugs nor experienced them… I can’t comprehend a single thing about why that happens…??..

You are right, but there are many possibilities for the emergence of such situations

1 Like