How can I make fast money online?

Need some advice, going broke. Anything helps!

P.S Not trolling btw, lol.

I have heard of a game called Axie Infinity, a crypto game. It’s been a little business method of teenagers in our country when the pandemic hits, they say you can earn 10-50 dollars a day in average(you have to spend $100 when starting in order to make a team). I never played it and I am not sure if the income from the game differs by country and if it’s a fast method to gain money online.

1 Like

You can start freelancing in https://fiverr.com and make some money. It takes some time to get your first order but when you get it, you will start getting many orders.

2 Likes

Pyramid scheme

Edit: they make their money from people joining, and pay the players with that money.

In the end, there will be no more people to join. Those who joined earlier will earn, while those who joined later will lose.

Unless they earn some other way, and earn enough for everyone to at least get their money back.

5 Likes

€15 per hour for a supermarket employee??? Which country is this?

3 Likes

I will pay you 5 euros every month if you do something really embarassing
So lets say id give you 5 euros if you put eggs in your shoes and walked around with them on the street :blush:

3 Likes

Bet.

Axie infinity, a game that you need to pay before playing, (Paying the Blobs) I didn’t like that game but if you want to earn crypto then go ahead :] (it may cost very expensive to play)

It’s more like gambling for me lol

1 Like

It’s an investment, but ‘invest only what you can afford to lose’.

1 Like

Spoiler alert: You cannot. A job is the only real way to get money… unless you become like, a famous streamer. But then a SSN is required.

2 Likes

This is how to make money easily:
Step 1. Become a troll Face
Step 2. Cover yourself in oil
Step 3. Drink some oil
Step 4: fly high up in the skies
Step 5: reach the moon
Step 6: get moon stone
Step 7: sell it

2 Likes

It depends on what kind of qualifications you have. Most people merely do freelancing stuff by exploiting things that they are good at.

3 Likes

Get a job and dont play this game

1 Like

How to be rich:

Step 1: Grab a pillow
Step 2: Keep dreaming

6 Likes

So, is OnlyFans also an alternative option?

1 Like

Do NFT flipping, I made like 25k$ flipping and minting solana NFTs

1 Like

2 Likes

You’re right, but for me the point is whenever if it’s a kind scheme, scam, or something i/we atleast earn money from those

1 Like

How can you be sure you’re not one of the late guys?

4 Likes

Since axie infinity hyped last June to August 2021, i was a scholar already at that time. I create over 30,000 php (Philippine Peso) when the value of each SLP token is about 14-15 php each. My first month of playing as a scholar i gained 2200 slp in total.

1 Like