How did I lose my regular rank?

no like maybe they were worried of potential abuse in the future

Oh, alright. Maybe that’s the case.

NO abuses, i did change some threads into its perfect subforums without saying ‘‘Moved this thread to this to that’’. maybe the Admins changed up the rules.

Nexed said, potential abuses in the future, not previous ones. Yeah, sure you didn’t abuse the rank but have you ever thought about the future Regulars, considering the fact that the badge is really easy to get?

I accept it, and yea. ranks cant be with me forever.

1 Like

I can’t even edit my own posts anymore.

1 Like

Maybe we could get a confirmation from an administrator about this?
Did an admin changed the requirements or modified the privileges?

2 Likes

Pretty sure they did as you said that you can’t edit anything anymore. Rip.

2 Likes

Well, it’s not like I care about some Regular’s privileges to be removed, but to be honest I’m not surprised either. Whether it’s true or not, I saw it coming.

Regular’s abilities were just too much, to be easily accessed to them.

1 Like

Regular ability was quite OP in my opinion, but it was actually fun to pretend to be forum moderator lmao.

what exactly happening? @Dev did you know something about this?

Now that is weird, because I can still edit my own posts.
(Heck, I just did it to add the quote…)

Apologies for not informing about this, but regulars had abilities like modifying other users’ threads, which our moderators viewed as too powerful. The trust levels were also discussed, and it seemed to be too easy to gain them, so the requirements were modified.

5 Likes

Alright, sounds good. Is there anywhere we can find out about what the new requirements for the regular rank are?

Oh, it’s alright, anyways it was something that had to be done.

However, can we get a detailed official topic or an official post that informates the requirements to reach each one of the ranks, how to get every trust level on Discourse and how can it be lost?

Because I’m wondering why do I still having my regular status?
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

How come Jake has said that he has no idea why we no longer have our Regular ranks on his stream then? Shouldn’t he be informed of that?

I think I’m still a regular and we lost the permission to do that a couple days ago, which in reality is a good thing since it was just annoying. I’ll probably lose it at the end of the 2 week grace period thing though lol

I don’t complain about regular’s privileges to get removed, in fact, it was something that was necessary to be reworked. However, I would like to know which are the new requirements though.

I think it will be much, but muuuch harder to obtain it. Also, I think that I’m about to lose mine lol.

Nevermind, I just lost it when I was writting that :sweat_smile:

Its like having a moderation term in forums. after months, it will provoke and another forumer will get it.

2 Likes