How long has everyone played pw?

Dam your game is bright

3 Likes

Im noob, me have 190k networth.

I’m pro-noob. I have 50k networth.

1 Like

A total of 2.5 to 3 years, probably? I don’t know the exact amount, I’m not a day counter connoisseur (:

Im 2050 :)))))))))))))))

Not for too long yet… 1388 days.

I managed to fit 2 479,6 hours of Steam playtime there (which doesn’t include hours on mobile).
Yes, I’m still a noob :grinning:

Yo what a pro🤘🏻20cht

1 Like

I was one of those people who started playing Pixel Worlds with the hype from Growtopia content creators, and created my first account 2054 days ago, but didnt really play at first after creating my account :frowning: I wish I spent more time in Pixel Worlds back in 2016

1 Like

2 Likes

Nice nice

Okay so this tread kinda got a lot of people and views! Also how are all the forumers super old :laughing:

I guess the newer players haven’t found out about these parts of the community yet, and are just mostly playing the game. The players who have been a part of the community longer have got to know it better.
Maybe if there was an announcement in the game like “have you checked out our forums yet?”, a lot of new people would join… But personally, I kinda enjoy this smaller community the forums form. Well, I’m not super experienced about the forums as I’ve only pretty recently started being more active here when I realized how nice this actually is, but I feel like some people might agree.

Wow, I ended up writing a pretty long message which probably nobody will read… Welp, at least I don’t have to worry about it being 20 chars :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That makes since. Thanks!

I did read it lol.

I feel real young(inside the game) after seeing everyone is super old. my character is just 500 y.o.

guy is over 500 years old :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

I meant d.o. I am using my phone for a day and auto correct hates me.

1 Like

Im 900. 500 is still pretty old tbh

Yeah, most of the big names on the forum have been around since the old forums, so 2016-2017ish. There are a few exceptions to this of course.

1 Like

well ive had many accounts buy my current account something near 700