How the game economy should be

**I am not asking for devolopers to change anything.**

In order for Pixel Worlds to make money, they need more new players. Players who already are rich would not want to spend any money on Pixel Worlds (unless they add some cool untradeables)

I see that some players are quitting everyday, but the same amount of players are joining the game as well, the player amount is pretty much stable as far as I understand.

To pull more players into the game, items should not have absurd prices. I believe that they shouldn’t have added this many limited items in the first place, one of the reason why new players can not reach items such as Dark Pixie Wings, Dracula Cape is because those items are very few in the game.

How can new players have a better experience rn?
Confiscated items could be brought back to the game from Bytecoin store, blind auctions or giveaways. This way there would be more of those items in the game which would make them be less valueable compared to todays prices.

Nether/Fishing/Mining/Secretbase are most important ways of earning bytecoins for the new players, but they barely make any with those, for instance if you go mining with a full set, the maximum amount of bytecoins you can profit is 10.000 bytecoins/hour which means that it will take you approximately 6000 hours to get enough bytecoins to afford a Dracula Cape. If the value of Dracula Cape was cheaper it would motivate new players to go for it. To improve the experience with Nether/Fishing/Mining/Secretbase items should definetly worth less.

Another way of decreasing their value would be removing as many pures as possible from the economy. More Pures in the economy = Higher the item values are. When Jake announced the Bytecoin store, I did not expect the items to drop that much, and I sold them in the lowest value, then they stopped adding items to the bytecoin store, and items started inflating again which caused me to lose over hundred million bytecoins, and I appreciated what they’ve done, because they’ve made this game easier for the new players, which was what I wanted.

Blind auctioning the confiscated worlds would do well as well for this case.

I’m hoping to see more new players in Pixel Worlds :wink:

4 Likes