After ruining PW by letting the economy collapse, 90% of the team leaving, and bugs that the devs have literally admitted that they’re too lazy to fix, it seems that they’re trying to ruin PW.
But this way is slow and inefficient. Here are quick and easy ways to ruin PW:
- Make it a paid subscription service. $3/month just for access to PW!
- Require everyone to submit both their government-issued ID and a 3D scan of their face to make people able to play. This will make the playerbase drop really quickly, and you’ll be able to make sweet money by selling that data from the few idiots that actually submit it.
- Require registration keys to register. This will limit flow of new users and as such the game will die quickly.
- Add a battlepass. This will show that Kukouri is just hopping on the latest trend in order to get a quick buck. Make sure to put not 2, but 3 tiers of it into the game and make tier 3 very expensive.
- Add stardust, a currency only obtainable by paying, not in any other way. Then make stuff such as dark pixies available by buying with stardust, this will surely ruin the economy even more.
- Add NFTs. People will hate them so much that they’ll do a boycott, and then outright state that they won’t be removed in response to the backlash.
Well, that’s enough. But you get the idea. There’s no enjoyment in playing PW anymore, you just grind for BC in the mines and hope that the BC you get isn’t poisoned so you don’t get a ban. There’s no new content to get excited for as there’s literally one community manager and one developer. And people post so many good ideas for updates in the forums but NONE OF THEM make it into the game.