I became the first in game who managed to triple rift

The title says all, i managed to enter the rift world 3 times in row with the same rift portal.

Video of me entering the rift here :

Sooo… yea i’m proud to announce that i became the first ever triple rifter in game.

8 Likes

Congratulations my lord

6 Likes

well goodjob, people can do it anyway

2 Likes

0 rifts :sob: (20 characters)

Congratulations!

1 Like

bet people would manage to do it after i showed this

1 Like

Well done! Rift rift rift make it a quadruple :sunglasses:

Can’t, after 3 entities entered, the portal close.

1 Like

Oh lol ok. Would have been cool :joy:

Haha yes… check the video, it’s shown that i can’t :wink:

1 Like

Congrats! Good job. But does it have any purpose?

Unfornuately no… execpt that i was the first one who did it.

1 Like

you entered the rift with the same portal 3 times in row with the same account ?

1 Like

But no one really cares if you did it because you didnt record it so that technically means @RetNos is the first person to do it! Soz dude, maybe next time you will get your fair share of credit. :+1:

Well when i checked before uploading the video (in forums, youtube and discord) i didn’t saw anybody who did it. Maybe @Byrne recorded it but didn’t posted it… (which i doubt)

1 Like

Bro then thats his loss lol. You get full credit! :grin:

Yeaaa… maybe i could had added a littlewater mark on the video like “From : RetNos”
But i just uploaded the video without editing it and because you can see my in game name in the video… i guess this wasn’t necessarily.

1 Like

Well because you didn’t posted the vid, i guess i’ll become the first one officially.
You really should had post the video so you could had be the one who governed The_Governor

1 Like

Byrne, you aren’t first accept the fact lol. That’s like me saying I got 200 pl and footage but I don’t want to show it.

What about you show to us the footage @Byrne ?

1 Like