I dont know what happened

Hello
So there was a guy in pixel station selling 2 letter world for 20k (sus). So the guy said friend him and warp to him. I did that and i spawned in a world I2. I bought it for 20k in offer and the guy gave it to me. So the problem starts here. When i tryed going to the world it would kick me into a portal and spawned me in a different world. Then i tryed axecing my world from my owned worlds and then it spawned me there. But in between that i reported that guy for some kind of scamming. Turns out i think its a world tuplication clitch or something but i still reported the guy but if anyone in the reportings reads this then do something about it. I reported the world where it would spawn me when entering the real I2. Help me pls!!

they probably used line breaks to make a fake world. Next time check the dots next to the loading of the world, if it’s messed up then it’s duped

You can also leave the world and rejoin by typing the letters (2-3 letters isn’t hard, y’know) and if you make it to the same world, congrats.

1 Like

It doesnt work like that

In duped world u can only get in by warping.

I had the exact same thing just happen to me. I bought the world for 70k and was hyped to get it. The world trade went fine and everything looked ok until i exited the world: I went to menus and when i tried to come back to the world i got spawned into a different world. I did not have the rights there and the world looked very different. I was very confused cause i had no clue what had happened. Now i am down 70k bytes and a owner of a duplicated world. Very nice…

1 Like

You should break lock asap and leave duped world. My friend lost 400k for 2 letter world. Only thing he could do is to break lock and abandon it. You get banned if u get caught with duped world

1 Like