I drew Jake as a JoJo Character

I drew Jake and his stand “Total Tea Time”.
(The name is a reference to “Total Tea Time”, a song from Anamanaguchi)

His stand Total Tea Time has different temporary powers depending on what Jake drinks.

• If he drinks coffee, the stand can move and punch very fast.
  • If Jake drinks Green Tea, the stand has the ability to turn itself and Jake invisible. (Referencing the invisibility mod tool.)
  • If Jake drinks Black tea, the stand has the ability to teleport targets to nearby locations. (This includes Jake too. This is a reference to the admin teleporting/summoning tools.)
  • If he drinks Oolong Tea, the stand itself has the ability to transform into another person. (This is a reference to the mod undercover mode tools.)
  • If he drinks White Tea, the stand can create objects out of dirt and soil, though they disappear later on. (A reference to admins being able to spawn items.)
  • Other drinks like carbonated beverages and alcoholic drinks have strange or unknown effects.
  • Water resets the stand’s powers.

So what do you think? I know it seems OP, but Jake is an admin after all, you’d think they’d have some overpowered stands.

16 Likes

Oh my, that is awesome! I wonder what other powers that the other admins would have :thinking: Would Endless have the power to make his creations come to life

2 Likes

I may try and draw them sometime later on as well. It’d be fun to think of their stands and powers.

2 Likes

Oh for sure! Would love to see what you come up with.

2 Likes

This is so god damn creative

1 Like

Bump

(Will you stop screaming at me about 20 characters holy crap it’s annoying jeez for the love of cheezits is this enough for you Discourse stop with the stupid red window shaking like it’s the end of the fricken world.)

i see ur a jojo fan huh? name every stand (also nice art :revolving_hearts:)

1 Like

Cool and… very cute!

1 Like

really great art!

Jake from za Pixel Wardu!

1 Like

Maybe Dio’s power because he’s a vampire

1 Like

If I remember correctly, EndlesS isn’t a vampire, but rather based off of “Dream” from Sandman
At least that’s what I gather considering their striking similarity and that EndlesS is a fan of those works.

1 Like

Jake looks pretty sick. Awesome art.

1 Like

Jake Joestar would make it JaJo hmm…
I like his stand’s abilities, and not too op unless he goes requiem or heaven ascension xd
I remember there being a post in the old forums
“If developers had stands” or something like that

1 Like