I got banned 3650days

So I was looking to trade a titanium rod because I didn’t particularly wanna spend all my gems on one, and this dude comes up and offers me it for 1wl. I was like yes immediately and we traded. After the trade he said “I’m sorry” and left the world, to which I didn’t understand. Skip a few hours, I log back on to go fishing and I’m banned for 3650 days, my gem count went from 37k to 3k, my inventory went from 90/100 to around 30/100 and all my clothes have disappeared, for “hacking”. I never hacked, and after some thought I concluded that the rod I bought was a hacked item or something like that. What are the chances that kukouri will be helpful with getting my account back? I’ve spent a lot of money and time and I really enjoy the game and I don’t wanna lose it my IGN KINEY

1. You can’t trade wls
  1. How do you know the guy you traded with is associated with the ban?
  1. I think someoneone just hacked you that isn’t related to the other guy

I got banned like 2 or 1 years ago but i just telled it now

Ahoy!
Send a message to support → support@kukouri.com and they’ll help you if they can!

Dear player, i am absolutelly sure that you automatically banned for the “hacking”. You have caught huge fish with a titanium rod (basic). It’s impossible to do! Using any kinds of hacks are not allowed. In this way the punishment is given correctly.

1 Like