I got banned randomly (i think)

I got banned like one week ago for scamming (and i dont think i scammed somebody) so somebody writed in gm there was a giveaway i dont remember the world name there was a vortex portal and a fan trick and there was a prize box in there there was the Kettlehead Cape i didnt get into portal (my friend got banned from world instantly when he joined) when joined the world i think they accidentally summoned me and i were thinking i won the giveaway so i got the cape and got banned from world. After 2-3 days i got banned for 30 days i and lost the cape, fake beach belly, retrospectacular glasses, life guard’s shorts. Can anyone explain why i got banned and lost the items.

Hmm this definitely seems like their fault, contact support and maybe they’ll get banned but You got out of ban time right?

no sheet sherlock
(20)

i think many ppl getting banned for no reason pro

Yeah, if you’re unsure about whether you scammed someone or not then you probably scammed

You don’t “lose items” when you’re banned.

1 Like

So first answer some of my questions please,
Did you run out of ban time?

Did the mods reach out to you in some way?

Are the people, that did it, stupid?

I don’t think a mod would ban you randomly

2 Likes

A mod randomly banned me after I hosted a drop game :rage: :rage: :rage:

2 Likes

a mod randomly banned me after i reached servers and give everyone 69420 morbilion bc and pets with sus named :frowning: :frowning: :cold_face:

1 Like

Definitely not randomly but unfairly

mod can ban unfairly

(omg no speljngnmistakes)

Mr Kukku look don’t try to type fast, it’ll help in your grammar alot.

1 Like

thanks lel it actuallly works kinda

And there goes 3 l’s in actually. Very good.

1 Like

Typing fast doesn’t result in that many typos unless it’s intentional. Only when you type with your eyes closed do you get that result.