I got banned randomly

hi guys for some reason i got banned ingame after i got 200k bytecoins as i won from jakes last livestream… i made my account today and im not sure if they think im a bot or something because i did have old accounts that i do not remember and i just bought a new macbook and installed pixel worlds and made a brand new account but i know i didnt do anything wrong and it says banned for 30d for breaking game rules idk

1 Like

Getting banned for 30d with “Moderator” as the reason usually means that you’ve been flagged for a permanent ban. Check back in like 3 days to see if the ban doesn’t change to a permanent one.

low chance it’s an accident but it could very well be one. Try messaging support and finding out who exactly issues the ban

oh for the reason it says “breaking game rules”

You made an alt for the giveaway, didn’t you? :slightly_smiling_face:

no i didnt make an alt i wasnt planning on playing pixel worlds and i registered my acc just in case i would win and i did so it was good i made an acc but i had other accounts that i forgot about and i got a new laptop so i forgot the username to the account i had. I was planning on playing pixel worlds again if i won and i did but basically no i did not make an alt for the giveaway i made an account so i can come back and play and winning was unexpected

Didnt you upload like hacking videos on youtube lol
The name bytez was the name of a dude who did that so yea

yeah i copied his name but im not him i kinda knew him in 2017 before pw was out even but i have nothing to do with him

You knew him before pw was out and you copied his name . that is very suspicious

Yes, that is “Moderator”.

Why would you take someones name that is known as a hacker?

i took that name before pw was even out. and he spelled it BytEz.