I got scammed by [DARQ]

my worlds lancelot i was selling it then i got fqing scammed by this player it was pain because i worked hard for it and thwn i
got scammed please ban this player and get my world back my name is SamPlayer im just new to the game and i just scammed and i dont scam because i know the felling when u get scammed this player needs a lesson and i will quit if i dont get my wrld back asap!

1 Like

Please no naming and shaming

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Lol

(P.S) No naming and shaming and send support an email!

4 Likes

Wait what…

Like other said, name shaming is not allowed here + you posted this in the wrong category… sigh…

1 Like

its rather funny that everyone comments something others have already said

2 Likes

pls help me get my wrld back.

sorry wrong spell i was realy upset typing this.

wrong type i was mad at this player!

wrong type and i dint scam i know the feeling getting scammed in game!

Take this as a lesson to be more careful, don’t be too angry, calm down

All you can do is email support@kukouri.com and provide them with as many proof you can, although It won’t give your things back

4 Likes

I cant

I said first >:D

1 Like

I love little critters like you

1 Like

No name n shaming
also this place aint support

I know people need to know this isn’t a place for naming and shaming and all that, but when someone already says it I don’t think it’s necessary to say it again

Like that
Maybe I’m just minding too much but yeah that

5 Likes

Ok celics relax, no need to write more things just because your getting likes on threads

1 Like

Well there is pretty much no point in stating the same fact multiple times unless the person didn’t get the point

My points have nothing to do with likes.
If I were this person asking for help I would end up being annoyed when multiple say the same things

Hello! We want this forum be a safe place so please don’t name or shame other players. You also posted this in the wrong category. To get the player banned, please send an email to support@kukouri.com You will propably not get your stuff back but the user will get banned. You also need to report the player ingame if possible.