I had a dream about

Byrne with the most unpopular of opinions as usual.
Anyway, dislikes are great to detect something sus when a comment section is disabled or has bots :grin:

1 Like

The most stupid logic I’ve ever seen. Your basically saying that no matter what you do, even if you spend more then 2600 hours on a video (which is possible I have evidence) should not be watched. Before you say “Noone spends that much time on a video or a series,” look at this runescape video and tell me otherwise.
Playing Runescape Properly - 2600 Hour Journey

1 Like

You were dreaming, boi :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello? If I put up a 2000 hour long video of counting rice grains in 12 hour session edited together, how long you exactly watch that? It takes quite a bit of effort to count them that long. Mouth gets dry, hunger comes on, etc. Yet I’m willing to bet that you would not watch a minute of it, despite me putting in a herculean effort. Lots of effort does not equal quality content.

I’ve got a nice video now :smiling_imp:

Yeah but it isn’t quality. You counting rice grains in a 12 hour session is boring, it has no meaning to be watched. Yes people might watch a second of it to see if it really is that long. But this is the worst comparison ever to the Full journey of OSRS. 2600+ hours into a 4 hour long video, summing up the best parts and most intresting parts of the series. So of course people would rather watch 4h of OSRS playthrough because it would be more intresting then your ‘2000 hour long video of counting rice gains’. What a terrible comparision.

1 Like

Do yourself a favour and look what you quoted in your previous post in this thread. You now randomly started using the word “quality” when I used the word “effort”. Enormous difference. Check what you are arguing against.

Thought this argument was over, but ok. Yes u do know who I am arguing against, you may have put a bit of effort into the video, but in the end people look for quality as well. Thats why I said:

If you really read my last post, you’d know what I meant. So in the end;

Let’s end this argument in private, ok?
Oh and enormous difference is a bit outstretched, I’d say its only a small difference.

1 Like

I don’t visit the forums often, hence the long reply now and before.

You completely misrepresented or misunderstood my point. You were arguing against me, not the opposite, and you are arguing against a point I never made, insulting it with “the worst” and “terrible”.

The difference between the word “effort” and “quality” is enormous, and is demonstrated between my example of rice grain counting and the OSRS video you mentioned. If your previous post is anything to go by, then you agree with it being enormous.