I hate jake (no offense just a joke purpose)

idk… people try find proof to find out my gender

Yo that is your business no one elses. Just ignore them and keeping moving forward :+1::grin:

1 Like

Sus :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

amogus :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

sussy baka

1 Like

3 Likes

lol sorry man :joy: should I say reply to the nice ones.

1 Like

No, it’s fine.

1 Like

You really shouldn’t be scared of what’s your gender. Whether you’re a He/Him, She/Her, or They/Them, but I guess it’s your choice.

4 Likes

I’m not really scared about it… Just that i rather be considered as a girl cuz… of personnal problems

2 Likes

Well, You should have told us and we will kindly consider you a girl though. Hiding your gender makes us more curious to find out more lol

2 Likes

I didn’t consider as nececerally to told ppl about it…

1 Like

Maybe it is unnecessary, but I don’t think there is any good reason to be afraid that we might judge you. I feel nothing about it, it is your preferences. But, it is still your choice though. Anyways, my message is honest and please don’t take my previous messages as offensive as they were just curious teasing souls of mine lol.

1 Like

I’m not offended don’t worry ; )
I just didn’t revealed it cuz it’s kinda controversial and yea… i just didn’t wanted to reveal it because yes…
I won’t go into the details here cuz… over 45ppl saw my story and yea… this is not something that i should talk about in public… like tons of ppl saw my story (veteran players, even jake [for now he only saw the story where i said i will do it] and mods.

Soo… yea… i may gonna do a theard about it but i don’t feel to do it now… Ima probably wait a bit before doing so…

2 Likes

Girl or Boy, spoon or table, everyone should still be treated equal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For me, I’d rather be considered a boy since well, some people’ll only respect me cuz I’m a girl (A.K.A simping)

1 Like

Hmm… ima make a thread about that… cuz a lot of people wondering my gender… and i kinda have to explain my voice reveal

1 Like

I’ll just stick to attack helicopter, thanks

1 Like

I respect you very much my friend boy or girl.

its called genderfluid peeps.

1 Like