I love mining, so I made a plastic Bronze Mine Key

I have started to love mining, so I decided to design this key and then print it out of PETG filament. From all my 15 different colors and materials, I only had orange that looked the most like bronze, but I guess it works.

It only took six hours, since my printer’s hotend experienced a catastrophic clog, thus always causing the print to fail.

35 Likes

This looks absolutely AMAZING!
I wish I could 3D print pixelworld desk toys but I don’t have a 3d Printer :laughing:

3 Likes

Thanks!

This design took me around ten minutes to make in the Fusion 360 software. I am looking forward to making more, so feel free to suggest me another item(s) to make!

This print was the best print that I have ever done in PETG. Even though PETG tends to make all sorts of strings and blobs everywhere sometimes.

2 Likes

You should make the rest of the keys next and make a key chain of some sorts, that’ll look great!
If you’re willing I’ll buy 2 of those for a world lock :rofl: jkjk, amazing stuff I like it!

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m currently not selling them. I am making them, using them myself. I only sell silver mine keys at the moment.

I’ll make all of the keys in the future. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Woooow this is amazingg! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Make a world locks :lock:

That is cool! now enter the mine with that key irl

3 Likes

Shut up and take my money.

2 Likes

Now that’s some 3D Printing tech there

1 Like

I could tell from your introduction that you’d be a very interesting asset to these forums and this thread only proves that.
I like!

1 Like

Very epic key, yes sir. not to mention, rich boi.

1 Like

You deserve those 14 likes that’s amazing

1 Like

Now 3D print an entire level 1 mine.

5 Likes

make a gun or a tiny ak

1 Like

Imagine printing any pixel worlds set in 3D

2 Likes

COOL DUDE i have 3D print but i does not have this

2 Likes

Wow that’s really good :heart_eyes: