I made a game that is inspired by PW!

So yeah. I made a game using Unity that is inspired by GT and PW. It’s not the best game out there but making it was a big passion project for me! I didn’t want to straight up copy GT or PW, it has some of the same mechanics such as placing blocks but otherwise I’d say it’s a very different game. Keep in mind that I developed the whole project by myself so it doesn’t have that much content in it.

QnA:
How long did it take you to make this game?
Well, I started the project in 2019 and I published in 2020 so I’d say it took one year at minimum. Now it’s 2021 and the game still feels a bit unfinished.
Can I make this kind of game too?
Yes! But keep in mind that I have developed games with Unity as a hobby for eight years now. Start small.

Anyways, let me know what you think!

11 Likes

Is it playable by others?

Yes! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Playday.Gembot&hl=en&gl=US
I didn’t want to advertise the game in this post but now that you mention it, here’s the link

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:

The game looks good, still need lots of development tho.
Good luck, with the development!

By the way, what engine are you using?

Assuming he uses Unity :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Game is pog! However you don’t see the entire screen on mobile and the control button is too big

Ohh, I completely forgot about that bug. It works fine on 1980x1080 resolution but not so much on others. Yeah I might fix that soon. Also, I think I could make the control button size adjustable in settings :thinking:
Thanks for feedback btw!

2 Likes