I tried Pixel Worlds SKYBLOCK! And here's what happened

I ended up trying something different that has NEVER been done before in Pixel Worlds! I tried to get rich on a SKYBLOCK! It’s crazier than it sounds :stuck_out_tongue:
If you want to see me continue this as maybe a Soil To ___ Byte Coins series! Let me know!

The challenge was my way of putting a spin on @Desti idea about staying in 1 world! A challenge which @RetNos accepted! So I needed to change things up! Let me know your thoughts!
https://youtu.be/--bp2bQkUuI

7 Likes

Finally something creative

3 Likes

Bedwars. Bedwars. Bedwars.

Lets go Dkoi

10 soil seeds
5 lava seeds
5 water seeds
5 gem soil seeds

yes

bedwars in pw gonna be awesome

Since there’s no traders in pw you can put real players in a small lock area with a sign with the prices of the items next to them

1 Like

I was thinking more of Use gem soil > buy booster

Hmmm…
That’s remind me that i still have the last part to make public…

I may will upload it after the video that i will upload in 3 days at 9am…

Hmm what :thinking:

Don’t worry, it’s fine.

I used this music and i got copyight claimed for some reasons… but it’s totally fine.

Some songs require you to have a link in your description. Others are “No Copyright” as in they’ll take all your ad rev. But won’t give you a strike.

Well now i put the link of every music that i use on the description of the video but in this case, i don’t care about the copyright claim because this doesn’t have any impact on the channel and i don’t want to monetize my videos sooo i i absolutely don’t care.

As long as i don’t get the video striked down i don’t care basically.

I try not to use copyrighted music. But if something gets copyright claimed I don’t really care at this point in time either. Not that I am not trying to monetize my videos. More that I can’t, :rofl: :rofl: need 1k subs.

Well you are already half way lol… it’s just a question of time t’ll you can!

Personally i don’t think i’ll monetize them… i mostly do videos for fun and to entrain people, not to earn money from it.

But wouldn’t it be pretty sweet to earn money FROM having fun and entertaining people? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I already thought of this idea, i was planning it for a video, i dont want anyone to steal it, for proof you can see one of my first threads ive ever made. so please dont take my concept if you are gonne make a bedwars video since i came up with the concept here Spawn Wars! A New Game begins! - #10 by Lukepopp @Desti @Dkoi_X_Dkoi

1 Like

What do you mean by steal it?
You probably weren’t the first one to think of it

Stealing the concept with spawns, and i was actually one of the first. he just has to find another way of doing it without using my concept i dont mind him making bedwars

Ok. You definitely did not come up with that. PVP has had spawns since it came out

You are nit picking, READ THE BEDWARS THREAD

I meant the concept of breaking spawns and killing the player on islands with loot.