I wanna be an moderator

I want to be a moderator of pw

1 Like

I enjoy this game more as a player, rather than a moderator.

2 Likes

Take into account the factors that will classify you as becoming a moderate or earning the role of a moderater, it’s not a simple “yo, can I become a mod”.
I’d recommend reaching out to other players and getting an idea of the pixelian community, listen to them, become proactive and overall BE HELPFUL!

Others will realise your help and support towards this epic community, certainly appreciate what you’re doing.
But yet, if you don’t want to become a moderater please do respect others, we are open arms to those that entire our community.
Enjoy your stay :))

1 Like

ps. Don’t repeatedly ask to become a moderater, they’ll notice you :))

1 Like

Being a moderator is a huge responsibility. do you have what it takes to be one?
make the community better, and they will check you out and elect. and one day become into a moderator. hopefully a moderator that only wanted to get the work for fame rather than banning rule breakers.

good luck

2 Likes

Same but i want to be a mod to help the community
But im not a mod so i have to play normally which is not a problem

Yeah being a mod in a popular game is very hard

1 Like

a mod who he/she is in fame thinks he/she is the lord.
makes me the c r i n g e

1 Like

You can probably apply if they open mod applications again in the future, but still enjoy the game as it is still a game

1 Like

Agreed commanderder :+1:

All moderators were once very active community members who were well known

Yeah you have a point

lupuss? (Idk if I spelt right)
I didn’t know he existed until he became a mod.

Man, I was hoping this was an ironic joke thread.

1 Like

our next wiki mod will be bubblysky idk about you, puma

shut it Dby, you guys from the Pixel Worlds Discord server are kind of annoying me rn…

I wasn’t, the game had been live for like a week

1 Like

Yep not really well known
But the ones the devs saw worth it of the responsibility

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

There is nothing special about the moderator you need to focus on looking at the players, if you want to be famous or popular, be an influencer, reach 30k subscribers