I was logged out of my forum account

Did it happen to anyone else or should I change all my passwords?

Didn’t happened to me… maybe change your password in case…

Yeah i was also logged out

I had never experienced it. Have you changed something in your browser?

logged out?
I always log out from the forums lol

I changed my pass but it happened again

A few things to note:

• If you have the forums open on two separate devices and log out on one of them, you will then, in turn, be logged out on the other.
  • Chances are your account is not being accessed by someone else. Your browser may not save your login information or it may only save it for a certain period of time.
  • Change your password frequently if you are worried, make sure your password is a jumbly mess of symbols, numbers, letters (upper and lower case!), and I think you’ll be just fine.
1 Like

Beat me to it. Emphasis on points 1 and 2.

Also want to add, if I enter a private tab to see forums as guest-view it usually logs me out on my actual tab too. Clearing cookies does the same thing. If you have a security software that automatically clears your cache for you that could be the problem as well.

1 Like

I randomly log out for no reason every now and again. Idk why, but it’s not a big deal since I’m not super active on the forums.

Usually happens to me when I clear my browser history (on my phone), then I go through the discord logging-in process to access the forums again

Refer to the points that people have made above :^)