I will be quitting the game, for good. Here's why, and the last things I'll do here

Hi there! It’s me, Laris, world’s largest Take Me (Ce Soir) fan! As you probably guessed from the title…I am quitting. Yeah, I know, sad.

It’s not because the game is dying, or because of anyone. It is simply due to the fact that I moved on, and outgrew this game. I found new hobbies. New friends. New grounds. Oh wait. Newgrounds. OH WAI-

I don’t have a set date when I plan to quit - maybe this weekend? I’ll be giving away all my possessions, my worlds, my bytes. Everything. The person who gets my worlds gets all the free stuff that comes with it, too! And if you wanna be that person…

I wanna keep my main world, LARS, as it is. I don’t mind you adding modifications to it, but I would request that you keep the world, almost as it is. It was my passion project, which I finished. I want you to keep that charm I had made.

Speaking of which: If you wanna be the owner, I must trust you, and furthermore you must keep authority of the world. If you yourself quit, pass it on to another person with the same premise - keep it almost the same as it was.

Thank you all for playing with me! If you still wanna talk with me and chat with me, hit me up on my socials (link on my profile page)

-Laris

(also, this is a good song! you can also check out my spotify playlist for more bangers, but BE WARNED they are practically all french house tracks. Daft Punk rulez!)

19 Likes

I think I have heard of you before, even though we don’t know each other, it is still sad to hear someone leaving a community. Anyways, I hope for the best for your decision.

1 Like

I see, well, we all find something new as we grow while also leaving things behind, specially those that we grew up with for a very long time. I don’t have much to say but goodluck in your future adventures.

9 Likes

I can quite see why you’ve decided to quit. People just move on with their life and many don’t enjoy games or hobbies they had when they were younger. Wish you best of luck in your journey! Also quite mind blowing to think that it has been roughly 2 years knowing you.

4 Likes

As said before, sometimes you just have to move on from things that you no longer enjoy, although it might be pretty tough to leave all that behind, at the end of the day it is for the best.
Best of wishes and good luck for the future!

2 Likes

I think we didnt meet each other in person before but it is always sad when someone just quits the game and community. Anyways good luck in the future and try to listen some rap :smiley:

1 Like

Can’t say I knew you too well, but I’ve seen you around for years and any hardcore Steven universe fan is cool in my book. It’s sad to see another old face go, but like so many have already said, I’m sure only bigger and better things await you.

It’s been nice interacting with you for all I have. I wish you the very best :]

2 Likes

Thank you all for the responses!

I haven’t heard of you either, hi there!

Thank you!

Yeah, it’s frightening how time goes zooming past ya. People say life is short but it’s the longest thing they’ll ever experience :woozy_face:

I don’t listen to rap that much, but some songs in my book have rap-influenced vocals on them, like this song.

People still recognize me as that Lars Barigga fanboy? Aw shucks :grin:

Thank you! I’m currently pursuing a career in art, as well as music production. And gaming, of course. Nothing beats a good 'ol afternoon of playing haha funny block game :pick:

3 Likes

This is so sad. We had only just become friends a few months ago but we never talked much. Should have done so more. It’s was nice knowing you but good luck with your future outside of pixel worlds!

1 Like

All good things must come to an end :face_exhaling: I took a trip to your world, seeing the green screen, the displays with the gifts from your 14th birthday, the swimming pool and chill areas, the “quirky” :crazy_face: signs, I can really imagine your memories inside of my head. I also checked out your socials, I’ve got to say I love your art, I was surprised to see we have the same art style. I have fond memories of me and my cousin having drawing competitions when we were 10 years old lol. By any chance do you ever plan on making animation style videos like odds1out?

1 Like

Hey Laris ^o. o^ heard that you’re quitting. I understand that and will always support you through your art journey etc. Although we haven’t talked much due to how unresponsive I am, I can say that you’re a really cool and chill guy to talk to ^>w <^ Thank you for also offering me some company, it really meant a lot to me. Also heres a bred :bread: and a wabby hug

1 Like

I suspect that you already know those who you could trust? In any case, there are plenty of people you can find in any of Pixel Worlds’ social platforms.

I wish everything will go as expected in your perspective whenever the time you have entrusted your cherished properties comes.

2 Likes

I m veri relyabl plis giv werld!

2 Likes

I understand. Not gonna lie I am also starting to outgrow this game, but I still have a soft spot for it. Goodluck in the real world and hope you continue to make more art for anything!

1 Like

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. I will still keep tabs with the community! Leaving this game does not mean leaving this community (:

3 Likes

Good luck with your future endeavors.

1 Like

Good luck with your new adventure!
I hope you find some friends you can trust along the way.

1 Like

ah can i have the hair i helped u buy?
I’ll add it to my “pw people graveyard” collection

gl with your future :] bye!

Say Goodbye! Hehehe. Remember me