If jets are getting reruns, wyverns should too

You joined in to answer a question that I didn’t ask you. Can you read his mind? No, so stop trying to answer as if you know what they’re thinking, and quit annoying people with your semantics.
I was referring to the wording in this part.

Well, what he meant was pretty obvious.

If it wasn’t, then how would I know that you didn’t want anyone except him to answer the question, should I have read your mind?

I was just trying to answer your question, so you get an answer faster, you somehow escalated it to me “barging into convos that have nothing to do with” me.

If you don’t want me replying to you anymore, then fine, I won’t do so from now on.

I asked what he means given the obviously passive aggressive wording of his statement, I didn’t ask you to answer why you think he might’ve said something.

Sheesh, the forums get out of hands fast.

My original reply was more so me jesting at @Neoslayer . Given the fact he is okay with the Wyverns coming back, I was assuming he doesn’t own any of them. Because say he was hoarding Fire Wyverns, I doubt he would want them to come back.

As for the PWR comment. You are giving them the tag of being limited yourself. Limited items, have dates to them. Or that’s how I perceive it. Blue Drake Wings (July, 2021 VIP PRIZE) meaning you could obtain them… in 2021, on said month… via VIP prize.
The PWR armour sets don’t have that tag. Meaning they may or may not be “limited”. Nothing shows they can’t come back into the blueprint shop.
But saying that this is a TERRIBLE idea. I would presume you own some PWR sets XDDD
anyways, it’ll be what it’ll be… no need to get heated there Neo.

You do realize red PWR is literally the price of dark pixie wings and have been stated by staff that it’ll never come back, right? There’d be far more backlash than some RNG pets that you get for tryharding in mines. PWR items haven’t been re-introduced during the five years the game has been out.

5 years, sheesh. I think it’s time for a change!

1 Like

Every take you have is controversially bad lol

"That’s your opinion." - Neoslayer

That a majority can agree on

You are a silly guy :slight_smile:

back atcha buddy ol’ pal.

1 Like

I’m not too up to date with all the item prices but pringing back some really old items that are thought to be limited such as the red pwr is a really bad idea, since how expensive it has gotten through the years

It’s different with the jets and the wyverns since those are fairly new

1 Like

Hey buddy pal chum pal buddy pal chum buddy pal chum friend buddy pal

do you wish upon yourself into physical experience with a crummy juncture?