If this decays i get 550 wlsšŸ„³

As in help you get the world without having to be online I guess??

With this sentence I can already tell his incentives and (Probably) his age no offense

Btw you should chill a bit :cold_face:

well that wouldnā€™t really matter since well im actually not sure if others know this world?

how old do you think i am??

im actually trying to make it obvious lol

hmm im gonna hazard a guess at 12??? maybeā€¦

With a scent of begging and a very often use of ā€œLolā€ or ā€œXDā€ I guess 9 - 11

Hard to determine, I mean a grown up teenager can be a goof ball as well, in this case a bit of greed instead of being a goof ball/a bit of wanting to have wls

wait a minute thats illegal

im almost 15ā€¦ btw regarding my grammar i dont really care abt that unless its like in school or something important lol

whats illegal ???(20characters)

oof when someone guesses your age to be 6 years younger thats gotta hurt.

yeah its a meme but i was just reffering to if you were ages 9-11 they arenā€™t allowed use the forums

Oh lol, btw I wasnā€™t commenting on your grammar, I was commenting about saying ā€œlolā€ too often when itā€™s very much not needed, and I guess

In this case, a teenager can still have a bit of greed for wls, not too surprised

Sorry if some people see you as a kid sometimes and belittle you, I feel ya (Literally I do)

well i dont mind if you call me a 12 year old,cuz most ppl do i guess i jsut got used to thatā€¦ by the way i dont use lol that much at least i dont think i use it much

anyways i might be playing pixelworlds shortly if any of u wanna play with me

i guess i can play a bit with you where are you?

well i can play after i pray ya know?

me who won TRIAL and got 5 pls under 2 hours

1 Like

i just broke my fast

honestly i wanna host giveaways in stuff but i only got 14k bytes which is not much and i spnet money for them so im planning on at least getting 1pl and giving away 30 of them

sab0tage (@Trilico1) | Twitter

1 Like

1 Like