If you have 3 wish, what would it be?

idk looking 80 year old and living forever scared me haha

2 Likes
  • Be PW administrator, including full access to access keys to the private test servers and the Panel. (will not happen though, if we are real)
  • A magic box, whatever you say will appear in there. “I want a PS5” - open the box - find a PS5. “I want a RTX3080” - find it inside. What it cannot do is huge objects, like cars or houses.
  • To end these authoritarian governments.
3 Likes

Firstly I will write things in a paper that I wish I had, and then my first wish will be

1. Everything on the paper will come true
  2. The entire world would be immortal
  3. Make PW devs listen to the community a bit more
3 Likes

How to get money :
"I want 100 bills of 5 $ "

The other way to get money :thinking:
“I want a PS5”

sells PS5 for 1k only

2 Likes

my 3 wishes are
get control of all humankind and educate them in my beliefs
gain wisdom and knowledge to better myself
have the ability to influence people greatly

2 Likes

man you wasted 2 perfectly good wishes

Wish granted. You get the same PC but has one extra gig of storage.

6 Likes
  1. cant say that out loud
  2. cant say this one either
  3. be able to make everyone kiss me at the snap of my finger
7 Likes
  1. Go back to the 4-year-old me with all the knowledge I have and change everything. (I want to go to a different school, eat a lot, workout a lot, study hard, learn how to make money as a kid, and invest in cryptocurrencies and the stock market.)
  2. Maximum luck. (I want to be able to win more door prizes, lotteries and avoid any unlucky situations.
  3. Guaranteed health and future success. (Being able to live longer to see my grandchild get married and have kids, see how the world evolves, and being one of the billionaires who changes the world)
5 Likes

Sorry sir, that is only reserve for the Queen of England.

5 Likes

Well… it seems like everyone here has a long way to go, if he really wants to fullfill his wish.

1. End of poverty
  2. Live a long happy life
  3. Get a good, stable job.
1 Like

Delete anime from existence (especially for the unholy ones)
Be a immortal guy that can run in mach 10 speed by just running.
Having a sword/weapon/guns that have unlimited durability and amo and can pierce a sun at full charge, or slice through time and space.

2 Likes
  1. Become tall
  2. Being able to return to monke
  3. Being able to return Yugoslavia
1 Like

sigma male mindset

How to abuse this with Desti!

i would ask for a genie lantern

genie but it’s not an actual genie and it’s your illusion

If you wish to immortal…you should not

"Why?"

Because you would see everything! Even everybody dying…imagine a game that you have beaten 100% will it get boring? Yes. Yeah you could do something more but at the end you are done with it.
You can get easily depressed if you are immortal im just bad at explaining xD

Also if you are immortal you will see our sun die someday… And if you are immortal you will fly in space forever…

Ok now my wishes

• i would like to be smart ingame…im not

• i would want to change my ingame- and forums name

• idk…hmmm…everybody else to be happy :DD

1. Turn all of humanity into a mentally shared hivemind for some time to progress things a bit
  2. Completely change the system of the world because it’s inherently flawed and humanity will fall apart if nothing changes
  3. End my life to reincarnate as a time god who can just see things and maybe pop up and say hi. No power of creation, just power of… going places to see stuff.

A humanity without emotion isnt humane, flaws and perfections is what make us human

Making hivemind for a brief moment won’t make humans perfect emotionless robots, it’s technically the only way to actually get some semblance of world peace