If you have traded recently, you have duped bc

They are already in the circulation, that’s why inflation happened.

Almost everyone has duped bc in some amount.

These excess bc that are now in the items’ prices, came from the dupe.

If you have traded recently, you have duped bc.

I bought 11 huge diamonds like 2 weeks ago, would that count?

We’re all illegal my friend.

:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

Bro NOOOOO well I sold one of them, so it can be even and I could have more gems. I needed it for the pickaxe before Epic.

what about pwe, i only use it.

Thankfully I didn’t play PW in a long time so all my BC is clean.

Oh wowwwww yeah im not banned yet thank the lord

Me after realizing my PWE bytes could be duped :relaxed:

If you sold smth, you most likely have duped bc.

And they are just letting this happen, what are they doing, they haven’t even patched this thing up.

Why is everything being duped like every week lmao, things have never been this bad

They started to drill the vulnerabilities of a weak game that is all. Now cant trade or do nothing lmao

1 Like

I use PWE constantly as regularly breaking ice carts . Since i have to turn up early to get in I’m using the time to very lucratively shift my mountain of low val items…

It doesn’t work selling 10 t shirts at once so it’s 1 at a time … I’ve made 1000’s of bc and it’s fun trying to max the price

My point is if I am getting duped BC in all this bottom feeder stuff then EVERY player in the game is.

The only way you can correct that is a roll back.

Id possibly give up if a big roll back was done …

Nor do I believe they would do it - very damaging to hit all the players over a long period.

So it will surely just be

Oh yeah if so there is no way they can track every bc it’s way too spread out now

What do you expect? If they don’t do CTalk, people go nuts and start tearing the game apart because they have bazillion questions.

Haha! I have my 202K Byte coins, I haven’t traded in like 2 weeks!