If you wear a FULL Set, you get an Unique Buff

Keep in mind, this is not my idea, but from a friend that told me this idea a few months ago.

Original Idea: PumpkinsGT

Okay so… if you use like a Completely FULL SET then
you would get like a Unique Buff of Extra Armor added to
the Armor you already have from the Set.

Example:

Paladin's Set

If you wear all the Paladin’s Set peices, it would give you an Unique Buff with Armor or maybe even Damage, or Critical or something else.

6 Likes

Very good idea, this will make underrated part of a set be more useful…

4 Likes

aku suka kura-kura :vvvvvvv

Great idea. This would encourage players to collect an entire set instead of only a few items people generally like. It would also make PVP more interesting since you can choose what kind of set you want to get a nice buff.

On the flipside this might discourage players collecting sets that don’t have a “good” buff, which might lead to some sets not getting any praise at all.

1 Like

Great idea. This would make PVP and PVE so much different.

2 Likes

should be in #site-feedback:game-suggestions
but i support this because i only have 40 armor, goaling for 50+ and this is very useful!

1 Like

Wow imagine the frostborn set but with a buff that makes it actually viable for general use rather than having subpar defense stats when compared to far cheaper pieces of equipment.

1 Like

This might come in the January update.

1 Like

Ahhhhh Terraria feature :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I haven’t played Terraria in like forever, even though i have it.
But i barely remember the game, since i played it back in 2011.
I don’t actually know that the game had something similar to this idea.

I don’t think PumpkinsGT have played the game at all.
I’m pretty sure he came up with the idea himself. :slight_smile:

It’s definitely not a unique feature to Terraria, but Terraria was one of 4-5 big influences on the creation of pixel worlds, just made sense to mention. It’s a good idea to add reguardless!

1 Like