Ignore this post, my question was answered

Ignore this post, my questions were answered.

well you cannot be a pixel worlds influencer if you don’t actually post pw content.

3 Likes

Hey, you have to upload pixelworlds content on a regular basis to be a creator for pixelworlds (and you have to keep uploading pixelworlds videos to keep that status) so keep that in mind.

I’m kind of surprised how you got all those subs and views in such a short amount of time, with the content you post.

It actually does not list any requirement related to having Pixel Worlds content BEFORE becoming apart of the creator’s program. I do plan on uploading the required amount of PW content if I do get the rank, I also have streamed PW for a few hours before and have used it as background gameplay in the past.

I understand this, as I replied to another person, the requirements do not list anything related to you having Pixel Worlds content before having the rank itself. This could easily just be a typo or I’m not reading the correct sources as I’m looking at the in-game list of requirements.

That may come off as cherry picking for the benefits however, I’ve played PW for years before I actually became a content creator of any kind. I will definitely upload videos related to PW once I obtain the rank however.

• Posts Pixel Worlds content at least once a month

that is one of the requirements.
you must have posted pw content at least once a month for the past 6 months or smthng

I see it now however originally I was confused as the wording is a bit funky. I still hope an admin or moderator provides further elaboration on the requirements as I’m still a bit confused.

i would suggest to put a bit of effort in and upload quality pw videos if you really want to be an influencer most of the content creators have made 50+ quality videos some have been uploading weekly for around 3 years.

post pixelworlds content at least once a month. like the foumuer above me suggested, make some quality videos about pixelworlds first. From the sound of it, you just want the green name since you are basically saying that you arent going to upload any quality pixelworlds content unless you get the creator rank.

The only pw content you have made was once in a stream for an hour, and second in a video asking for money where you used PW as background footage… Try to make some real videos about the game like other creators have. :+1:

2 Likes

answer to you question:
Email support@kukouri.com and tell them about your reapplication.