I'm making a Pixel Worlds "clone"!

I’m making a simple Pixel Worlds “clone”/“emulator” with a simple flat world, build and destroy blocks to test good ideas for the game. If you wanna see the progress I’d be happy to share it here!

2 Likes

Yes Yes YEEESSSSS, give me the progress reports!
[I need something to play while mining gears drop in pixel worlds :P]

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that! I’m thinking of starting the programming/main phase in a few days. Now it’s just planning! I may publish it on Itch or something.

1 Like

What program do you use/ plan to use?
Also what program is pixel worlds made in?

1 Like

unity
<20charactershere>

1 Like

yoo thats poggers! i hope you will find a cheap and good server!

1 Like

I’m using Godot Engine (best game engine, shut up if you make games)! Pixel Worlds is made in Unity3D.

not gonna be online. I’m gonna literally just ripoff pixel worlds and test funny/good ideas for the game! I explained it a bit badly so not your fault for misundestanding the idea! I’m a solo “game developer” so buying a server isn’t a profitable/reasonable thing to buy with my low budget. I’m also still in school so…

I’m also working on a passion project (a precision platformer like Celeste) so I cannot work on 2 big projects at the same time. Starting the project after that platformer.

I’ve used Godot but my brain stopped responding after 2 minutes. Didn’t it have a logo like a robo head with some gear style thong on his head?

1 Like

ye (stuff created to fulfill 20 characters)

I make games in Clickteam Fusion, and it doesn’t matter which program do you use as people have their preferences

1 Like

true (still responding here bruh)

potatoläskisontapynes

potato

1 Like

potatopotato

so how is it going? (20chars)