Im not able to join the pixel world discord

Yo, any pixel worlds developers can help me, i cant join the discord for some reason but i havent been able to join for 3 years my id for discord is Scood#5019

This is what happens when i press accept invite

welcome to the club, it’s been half a year for me

You know why this happens?

basically
you have been permanently banned from the pixel worlds discord server for something you most likely did not even do
the best part is that it is “irreversable”

Thanks for telling me

you can reverse the ban, I can reverse on my server

It would usually say you were banned not invalid link. I’ll provide a link for you.

Still doesnt work bruh

wrong. this is the usual message it displays when you are banned.

it’s sad that the only realistic ways to appeal a ban on the discord server is to break the rules by joining on an alt or find a moderator through a third-party and non-official discord server.

permanent bans aren’t irreversible, i’ve had 2 or 3 taken away, they’re just frustrating to deal with.

Could you ask a mod to unban me or smthn if you in the server?

ok i will not get into details but there is techinacally only 1 moderator that can appeal the ban , the catch is when you realize you can not contact that moderator in any way and even if you do they will avoid the discussion about appealing the ban that was given

1 Like

all 3 of them can appeal bans but they’ll have to confront each other about it before

Huh it would say something else for me. Sorry.

It said “you’re banned” for a brief period of time, now it’s back to “invite invalid” for banned users.

Ok imma join on alt then

You’d still get banned for ban evasion though :melting_face:

well they first need to find his alternative account’s name

IP. But I doubt they’ll go put in so much effort just to ban one person.

they are not discord developers or moderators to see people’s IP adress