I'm trans (more like updates topic now hehe)

Oh right… Let’s do this

I’m trans…

I’m mtf male to female

I have been trans for over 2 months now, which is not long time but you gotta start from somewhere hehe

You can ask me anything related me being trans (:

i gotta say, coming out as trans becomes easier every time I do it (:

also this is not very detailed because i have no idea what to say hehe

23 Likes

Welcome to the team X)

I’m also trans (i mean i think about this a lot to a point that i think about this everyday [which cause me to have some depressions and some intense period of sadness]) my wish personally now is to be more feminine physically but anyways…
GG for doing your coming-out! It’s easier to do it online than irl trust me… but i’m sure you will be able to talk about this to a close friend or such and maybe to your parents one day and i hope they will support you :slight_smile:

Personally i support you! (You surely expected this from soneone who also have these thoughts X)

21 Likes

You aint the only one,

What’s wrong with it? You should feel proud about who you are Retnos!

Is peeing hard dont ask why i just been curious

3 Likes

I still have male body so N O

oh

Very brave of you to come out :relaxed:
I fully support you.

7 Likes

I’m glad you felt safe and confident enough to make a post about this. I wish everyone in this community to have your strength.

8 Likes

“my wish personally now is to be more feminine physically but anyways…”

Got some tips to help you out with diet and overall exercise and stuff. The generic avoid junk food, sugary drinks still applies, but implementing a more white meat/fish heavy diet helps a good amount but ultimately all depends on what you do to help burn off the extra lbs. Avoiding gaining muscle and having a more cardio focused workout routine does wonders.

7 Likes

You made me laugh lol, i meant to dress like a girl, wear makeup or such but not thisssss XD

1 Like

Speaking of which, I’m bi, too! I thought it was just a silly quirk of mine until I realized that it was part of me. Haven’t told my parents about it but a lot of my friends know that I’m bi. Good thing to know that you are comfortable with being trans. Be proud of who you truly are! :smiley:

11 Likes

Makeup is an absolute nightmare to figure out.

I’m so so proud of you and @RetNos for coming out! I will always support the both of you despite what people say about trans people. I believe that no one deserves hatred for their sexuality and gender and do not condone people bullying others. It must have been nervewrecking to come out and I admire the both of you for having the courage to do so. I wish you all well, stay strong and rest well!

13 Likes

As a non-binary individual who likes men I approve

3 Likes

Congratulations on coming out, we’re so proud of you being your authentic self! I have a few trans friends, so I know some related resources on self-discovery and planning your transition to send you if you wish.

And if anyone is giving you any issues like being transphobic, be sure to let me know and I’ll swiftly get them out of your hair. :wink:

7 Likes

I am trains.

20 characters

1 Like

Yeah you can send them if you want to (:

Little update because i forgot to tell this

I told my mother that im trans and she is supportive (:

I have not told my father and my mother will not tell him yet because we know he might not be happy about it :confused:

my mother and my father have broke up about 1-2 years ago

1 Like

I have to says…

I have been a lot more comfortable on being trans and i am actually pretty happy (:

So…please use she/her as my pronouns now hehe

Will be changing my pfp at some point…not sure when

4 Likes

1 Like

It has been some time
I would liked to do update whrn i have been trans for half a year but 5 months is enough

I have chosen my new name! It’s not my legal name yet but i hope that one day it will be. My internet name will stay as oskukso for some time… Prob pretty long time

And if you are wondering what the new name is, it’s

Emily :DD

I just like the sound of it and it feels right. Also i don’t need to translate it into finnish or into english

Also i’m trying to look more feminine, growing longer hair it takes ages and when i get back home i will prob try to buy feminine clothes… If i’m confident enough

I don’t think i have anything else to update about

I would still love to answer questions as long as they are not rude

Thank you for reading and have a good day/night (:

6 Likes