I'm Wondering why PW won't add player statistics (Number of players online)?

after lurking at my old suggestions, I remembered Shawn replying with this. And because of this, I am very curious and is wondering why won’t the devs add it? Either in the top of the pixelstation button, in a button or such?

Me and some other players are curious how many players are online every second, minute, hour and a day.

As for Shawn, I don’t think it can’t effect the game because it’s just a statics, but you do make a point.

1 Like

Idk maybe some new player sees how much people are online then they see like 10000 and think the game is dead and quit right after

5 Likes

The people who thinks that are probably not experienced mmo player…

True. But not all new players coming to pixel worlds are experienced mmo players, so if that is the reason they won’t make the player count public, i doubt they are going to change it.

Some players are cool even if they’re not that experienced, I’m just saying that if some person quits because of small players online then what a quitter…

10,000?? https://steamcharts.com/app/636040#7d image

1 Like

That’s just steam (pc), we need the total.

I dont care about that.
I just wanna know when my friend was last ONLINE!

1 Like

Same, (me when all of my friends uses offline mode be like)

1 Like

For me its just for me to know who to delete from my friends list, as my list is constantly full, and I get millions of people wanting me to add them because I gained the reputation as “Beast Boy”.

The only way I can do this is by estimating (e.g Looking to see if they have changed sets or clothes in the past few days/months)

Where’s raven :smirk:

Ok I’ll be serious

I also want that to be added, it has been suggested many times but I really hope they’ll add that too. But not to judge, but I really hope you won’t remove your close friends who has an excuse why they’ll be inactive.

Also, this reminds me to my not really suggestion:

1 Like

I think they had the same thing happened on growtopia right? When you can see how many player online a day in the chat menu

Yes, but even so. I needed this because it kinda looks like a good additional in-game.