In-game posting system

Here’s suggestion made @Mrcoffeepw a bit long ago in instagram
basically it’s mailing system.

5 Likes

You can simply ignore his posts or mute him.

So you would be able to send WLs via mail? That’s great! Life to WLs brought back?

no

No, it’s just a suggestion made BEFORE wls were untradeable.

1 Like

i just ignored ondrashek forever :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I can always predict arguments like this to happen with my crystal ball…

As many others have said, we don’t need a another forum in game. It would die quickly, If anything they should promote the forums more because they devs haven’t really done that. I don’t see a point with accessing this with rights, as in some worlds everyone can use this. We already have Global Messages, which aren’t really like a forum but can so the same thing.

Not complex actually, just a web browser inside the game.

You mean discussions with opposing views? Nothing creative or fruitful would happen if everyone had the same opinion

2 Likes

Yes Neo

I knew arguments like this are going to hurt one person or both in the end.

If you think “arguments” like,
“We Don’t need a forum in game when we already have one” is going to hurt someone, that person needs to get thiccer skin, and should not be on the internet.

Discussions are what the forums were made for. Having different views means growth and change.

2 Likes

I know.

Not this one, more like an argument that is offensive and is emotional.

Debates are a natural thing on these forums; criticism should be accepted with open arms as well.
I don’t see anything inherently offensive here

2 Likes

I agree, constructive criticism should be accepted openly.

Sometimes players here are too harsh with their constructive criticism or don’t give constructive criticism at all.

I see…

I personally think if the discussion ends with a solution, agreement, or agree to disagree is good?

But sometimes arguments here make people bitter, haha.

yeyeye but also they might be a lil influenced by the OP’s previous threads, maybe you should check those contexts lol

1 Like

hehe, that’s true in the latest posts that I have seen.

You can’t have everyone agree with the same thing. Constructive criticism is can help improve a suggestion. Sure when things get out of hand they should lock a thread but that doesn’t mean we should not allow arguing all together. So basically what your saying is, if we don’t like the idea we can’t say why we don’t like it.

Just don’t act rude, or try not to sound mean in your tone. That why it doesn’t seem like being mean to the other side of the argument. If the person can’t take criticism, they shouldn’t be on the forums. But debates are pretty common here on the forums.

As long as it doesn’t break this rule, a argument is completely fine. outright banning them, would just make the forums more boring, because no one can really say what they don’t like about it. Arguments can be good, it good to hear both sides of the argument. Its not like every time someone says something bad about this suggestion for example, it will make the original poster of this thread upset.

1 Like

I agree with what you are saying from top to bottom.

I have explained in my previous replies with Neoslayer what I meant.