Inventory feature: Select items to drop/trash

Art Concept

Normal inventory

New “Select” Button

Choose items to select

Confirmation screen

I’ve suggested it on discord and instagram, but yea I’ll also make it here.

Select to drop/trash
This feature has been suggested for many times. with this feature, it would be very helpful in a lot condition (Clearing inventory, dropping seed pack, dropping fishes and mine stuffs, ETC.) especially when you have max inventory…
You can only select max 5-10 items (Depends on admin).

With the good impact there will be a bad impact such as accidentally dropped/trashed stuffs, but you can lock your items so you can’t drop/trash it.
But with confirmation that showing the list of items that you have selected it will be a bit safe
And it will also shows the list of selected items at the confirmation screen.

But yea once again it’s just a concept, admins would need to revamp a lot UI to add this.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

17 Likes

Yes please! Would save so much time.

2 Likes

Really good suggestion! I look forward seeing that feature in-game.

2 Likes

Also a useful tool for inventory management, although selecting items to drop should only be allowed in worlds you either have access to or worlds you are the owner of to prevent mass item scamming

5 Likes

This would be so useful to add! This makes inventory management easier!

3 Likes

Added more pics because I only posted 1/4 pics

2 Likes

I want this. It’s a really good concept.

1 Like

Yes!
The confirmation really wraps it all up. Great way to prevent trash pranks but also resist the urge to prank someone else.

Maybe this would work the same for dropping as well?

4 Likes

Yeah, my guess is that it hasn’t been implemented because of this, so that would be a good measure.

2 Likes

It would be a useful tool for us, if this feature gets in game.For me personally recently I was trashing some seeds/blocks after clearing a world and by accident i trashed Fake muscles, sadly i had to buy another paid of muscles (it is also a lesson for me to be more careful while trashing).This feature overall would be a great way to prevent others having the same situation I had.

2 Likes

100% yes!! I saw your Instagram post on it and ever since I’ve been dying to have the feature in-game haha

2 Likes

This would make us save time and make the job easier! Great idea.

2 Likes

I like how NOBODY voted “no” so far.
I would love this feature, it would save a lot of time when dropping or trashing multiple items.

1 Like

This is a really good suggestion. i think alot of players have been wanting this for a long time :smile:
I think i remember jake saying on stream that something like this would be difficult and also they are hessitant to add it because of how many people who might accidentally trash their valubles.

1 Like

I would like this post if I could, but there’s a like limit (@New, it’d make the context better if you un-deleted your message)

We always needed this idea in the game tbh. Locking items stuff like that so I say yes please add this.

Just a bump to get more opinion and feedback

I think it’s a pretty good idea. I don’t see any “real” downsides other than human error of accidentally deleting things, but as you’ve already mentioned in your post, locking items and such would help.

Also
He turned himself into a pickle, funniest thing I’ve ever seen

This is something I have been wanting for a LONG while, but it seems like people are trying to measure the hurt-gain for this. In my opinion, pw should just add all of the features they can to benefit gameplay, people that get scammed will continue to get scammed in some way or another. Mass dropping will save a ton of time and will help much more than be a detriment.

You’re not wrong there. It’d definitely make the severity of the scams much worse though, and someone might lose their motivation to play before they’re able to learn not to trust drop games, etc.

1 Like