Is it allowed to be friends with hackers?

I am now certain that my friend is a hacker. But I’m confused, I don’t know if it’s allowed to be friends with a hacker. The rules don’t state that you can’t, but I still remember the duplication incident where tons of shards were duplicated and given away, after that event tons of people got banned including people who associated with hackers, even my friend got banned because of that. So is it allowed to be friends with a hacker or no?

I’d say you should probably disassociate from them, probably not worth the risk. I hope it’s not a super good relationship or anything though, because it’d suck if that’s the reason you had to cut ties

jas is friends with tons of sussy people, Usually people get banned by association because they take part in the sussy things they do

I, as a furry, was once friends with someone who trolled furry servers. They were actually cool about furries but just found it funny to do stupid stuff in what can often be super high-maintenance discord servers

If you have a hacker friend, report him/her and unfriend him/her, you could be hacked tho

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

I assume they mean ‘hacker’ as in, flying etc., not actually hacking/breaching accounts.

i once had a hacker friend, i just found out he is hacker then all of the sudden he trust his spirit scythe to me by dropping it… pretty sus i didn’t pick it up thinking of me getting hacked if i pick it

no

Yes, yes it is. If he is truly a good friend then nothing should stop you with being friends with one. Would some stupid pixel game matter mor to you than an actual friendship?

4 Likes