Is picking your nose bad?

Just kidding i dont eat my eww

It’s all fun and games until your nose picks you…

Who “k n o w s” what may happen…

~cough cough~

:smirk:

Edit: I should be arrested for saying that.

Just kidding i dont eat my eww

It’s all fun and games until your mouth eats your nose…

Once upon a time finger went to the mine of nose, which gave it a tasty treat, some snot, finger then went to mouth to share this tasty treat with them. Mouth liked this very much and went to nose for more, but unfortunately only finger can pick it, mouth got greedy and bit nose, devouring its flesh and gorging itself on the sticky treats inside meanwhile, a stream of fresh warm blood flowed down the tunnels of nose, flooding out mouth, which was disgusted by the metallic liquid.

Do not question the holy one on what this cursed story is as i do not understand either.

better than my step brother who did it but with his crap, and he blamed it on me

my brother was just: “i didnt do it, i dont know how it got here”.

1 Like

AHEM , first of all, are you okay? Is little orange guy with the bandana alright?
Second, where did you get the story? From a friend? Yourself?
Thirdly, and answering the topic’s question, Ÿ̵̢̨̢̢̡̢̡̢̧̡̨̨̧̧̨̡̡̛̛̛̛̼͖͚̦̹̲͕̭̗͙͙̻̘̬̖̖̟̥̝̥̹͖͔̩̙͍͈̬̗̘͈̞̜͍͇̟̺̭͕͙̦̣͚̲̼̤͎̹̲͔͖͕̫̭̫̠̬̥̣͍̫͉̻͖͓̖̪̖̣̦͕̞̥͖̪̘̩̬͍͈̺̮͈̰͉̬͉͚̻͉͕̟̝̥͈̝̥̩̞̭̘̹̗̳̮̟̜̦̹͔̞̞̹͎̩͈̱̥͎̱͓̗̫̻͈̪̬̩̪̹̹̰̝͚̟̙͕̰̼̙͚̤͕̜͓͓̮̳̮̼̜̞̘͙͚̹͖̹̭͔̦̦̘̖̠͈͔̘̻̲͉̣̻̘̯̻͈͙̹̘̰̤̫͇͍͔̦͍̰̯͙̗͚̰̩̞̦̙͕̺͎͔̭̖̦̪̯̘́̋̿̐̐̈́͛̀͂́̂̊̏̄̐̂͛̉̾͋̿͗̀͛͆͒̈̍́̔̈͌̽͌͋̌̅̇̊̈͋̂̄͑̓́̽̈́̿́̊̃͑̄͋͋̀̌́̿̄͊̅̃͌͂͋͐̓̅́͂̈́̇͋̽̐̇̃̄̓̇͛̌̐̈́̉́̂́̀̆̍͂̋̿̍̿̂̍̄͘̕̚̚̚̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅE̴̢̨̧̧̧̧̧̧̡̡̧̡̨̢̢͕̫̫̻̩̳̪̝̫͈̮̯̬͉̙͈̻̟̱̻̘̣̰̻̞͕̪̣͉̟̮̘͈̫̬̜͕͕̦͕̻̬͚̹̦͔̣͙͈̺͉͚̞͍̳̟͔̯̪̠̠̟͈̹̫͖̲͓͓̗̻̙̰̳̪̜͍̖̼̖̩̳͉̮̤̼̟̣̺̲̬̖̮̯͚̥̹̮̰̞̤̝̹̫͈̻̖̤̜̺̹̘̪̻͖̼͔̗̯̥̟̻̬̼͔̮̼̲̖̜̱̘͔̝̥̦̯͔̮̦̦̟̘̣̯̫̱̞͕͖̮̮͎̟̤͇̞͈̭͓̰̟̳̳͔̟̟̱̖̹̦̠͍̳̻̦̞̩̩̼̹̎̑̆̿̄͊̅̍̕͜͜͜͜ͅͅŞ̵̨̨̢̧̡̡̢̢̨̡̨̢̡̢̡̡̡̨̧̢̢̧̢̢̡̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̟̝̙̺̦͈͈͓͖͍̩̪͎̠̯͎͕̲̮͇̺͈̙͖͖͙̦̤̞̬̜̥̣̙̰̱͇͓͖͇̤̜̼̭̦̘̣͖̘̺͓̳̪̬͙͙͇͉̘̯̯̘̳͖̘͇̟̼͉̲̬͎̘̪̝̠̻͔̩̲̳̬̼͙͚̲͖͙̫̙̮̻̜͍̤̮͕̼̩̳͖̮̥͍͍̞̬̺̰̖̼̼̙̥͇̖͎̤͈͖̰̱̲͍̗͈͔͔̺͎̹̳̖͎̠͍̥̫̟̜̯̫̦̠̱̗̞̣̯̟͖̞̝̰͓͚̹̭̙̝͎̬̟͉̤͎͍̳̬͙̩̙͈̬̺̺̖͇̰͖͔͉̳̗͔̗̣͕̝̙̭̺̦͎̬͔̫̰̲̞͚̺͉̦͔̱̱̘̣̯̣̲͇̤͇̹̩͉̘̮͖̝̺͖̟̹͙̯̠̟͙̝̯̲͇̙̦͓͍̺̬̯͈̖̳͍̖͋̀̋̀̏͑͊̌͐͆̇̋̈͊͐͊̾͑̇͐̄́̽̿̒́͛̊̐̈́͒́̏̏͗̾͆́̾͊̔̈́͛̓͌̈́͒̈͛̌̐̅͗̍̽̀́̄̐͐͑̅̋̃̀̓̅̆͊̿̂̎͊͊͊̃̌͆̈́̌̓̍̏́͑̾̈́͊͋̿͂̿̆̓̌̈́̈́́́̈́̊͛̃́̽͐̃͂͗͆̿̎̓̂̈́̑̈́̓̈̿̓̓́̉͆͐̇͗̒͂͊͂͋̈̿̑̐̓͐̆̃̈́̂̂͋̂̀́̿͐̇̀͒͗̋̋̍̈́͌͋̋̉̏̓̀̈̿͒̃̑͑̽̅̋̑̄͋́̊̽̈́̐̉̍͛̂̊̏̈́̆̊̀̾̈͆̌̊̇́̒̍́͌̑͑́́̐̍̈͒́̾̀̇̚̕̕̚̚͘̕̕̕͘͘͘͘͘͘̚͘͘̚̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅ ̷̨̢̨̡̢̧̢̡̧̧̨̨̨̢͍̺͉̞̼͎̣͔̹̜̮̩̩̯̜̪̫͈̥̺̤͖͙̲̩̠̜͖̬̜͓͖̻̝̘̯͕͙̠̮͔̩̘̰̳͇̖̼̙̫̭̮͖̠͔̝̩̥͇̪͙̼͓̣̤̫̼̩͕̣͓̖͍͇͉̥͇͙̱̺̠͎̣͉̼̱̰̜̮͖͎̞̯̼̟̘̙̤͕̰̯͔͇̟̪̣̺̤̳̫̝̭͔̱̣̯̙͉̰̖͉̞͖̬̹̘̘̬͕̦͔̝̥͈͚̝̘̤̻͍̫̳̠͓̰̟̖̱͖̱͎͙̘̮̗̜̭͓̱͓͓̺̦̰̺̺͔͕̞͎̪̣̪̟̘̰̬̦͖̹̗̲̇̆̌̋͂͌̈̒͂̂͒̈́̊̐̿̀͑̀̈́̎͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅD̷̢̧̡̢̢̧̡̨̡̢̡̛̛̛̛͕̖̞̩̫̠͈̫̲͚͚̪̤̭̙̣̦͓̺͚̲͚̻̗͇̰̪͕̲̝̭͖͔͍̯̟͕̥͎̙͉͖̩͚͓̤̖̜̻̹̭̣͈̟̱̙̪̘͎̳̝͖̯̼͔̱̣̼͇͔̮̲͖͉̝̫̤̰͉̦̳͖̗͓̫̖͇̱̺̻̰̮͕̗͉̹̙͖̠̱̘̺̗̠͖̼̘̮̝̖͖͓͓̻̩̼͇͎̬̭̗̰̼̲̜̱͎̟̺̤͈̯͚͇̪͕͓̠̬͔̬̲̻̪͖̟̦͕̱̦͆̽͛̊̋̔͛͋̅̓͑̀̔̽̿͊̎̌̔̈́͗͋̃͊̈́̀͊̏͐̌̉͊͛͒̊̍͋͆̈́̀̋̀̓̎̀̎̍̂̊́̓̂̈́͗̿̔̿͂̅̐͊̆͒͐̈́̂͒̇̅̆͐̓̓̊̊͑́̔̎̾̈̉̈́͐̓̓̑̾͊̊̓̎́̉̈́̀̇͋͋́̎̑͊̈̌̎̏̓̈́͐͊́̉͒͌̎̿̓͂̆̉͊̈́̀̓̾͑̇̃̏́̓̑͊̀́̈͒̀̈̆́̊̑͆̃͌̑͌̔̈́̂̍̐̽́̃̀͑͛̆̎͆͋̆̅̃̈̈́̇̓̾͘̚̕̕͘̚̚̕̕̚̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝ͅỞ̸̧̨̡̢̧̧̨̧̧̨̡̢̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̯͕̟̱͍̲̱̝͍̘̗̙͈̲̫͍͉͈̪͓̩͖̥̜͖͕͕̦̟̦̬̹̘̖̣̱͎̤̟̖̞͇͇̣̰̪̙̤͕̭̠̘̦̣͓̖̳̟̲̘̪̹̬͙̣̙͖͔̼͙̩̬̥̦̱̹̦̝̘̗̩̲͚̳̟͉͍͍͉̪̞͓̫̱̖̣̠̹͕͇̩̠̳̪͎͇̮̣̦̳̫̖̜̳̫͚̝̜͚̪̠̟̪̱̬̪͎̲̳͙̤̘̤̪̮̱̱̗̺̭̤̱̺̫̳͔̲͇̯̆͋́̍̇̔͗́͊͆̃̽̓̈́͑̃͗̂́̓̍͗̅̈́́͐̏́̍͊̉̓̆̐̄̎͒́͌̉̋͗̐̿͒͌̎̏̍̇̆͋͂̽̂͂͐͒̓̂͛̍̽̎͐̍͗̏̇̿̔̋̿̑̑͒̾̒̃̌͒̑̈́̈́̉̊̒͐̆̐͛̐́̈́͂̎̿͑̋͊͒̒̓̌̏̐̒̇͗͛̇̽̃̈́͌̌̽͛̅̎̇̈́̑̂̐͗̄̒̎̒̈́̋͛̅̎͆͗̎̈́̉͋̏̽͒̉͂̓͆̀̎̂͐̋̐̀͐͆̅̀̒̊͂̐̈͗̓̑̋̈͑̀̍͋̌͘͘̚̚̕͘͘̕͘̕̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅŅ̵̡̡̧̧̢̧̨̢̡̨̨̨̡̨̧̧̧̨̨̧̨̡̧̨̡̡̧̢̧̢̡̢̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̳͇̪͙̮͙͖̠̼̜̜̱̭̟̣̜̙̣͎̥̫͚̬̺̝̺̦͚̱̠̹͇̦̟͎̻̘͎̺͚̥̗͔͈̱͖͕̤͉̟͇͎͕͓̥̮̖̪̣̲̲̮̣̱͎̺̻̥͓̰͔̱͚̰͈̬͈̳̻̦̟͇̙̹̱͖͕̪̗̠͈̥͓̞͕͇͉͔͚̭̤̲̦̮̟̺͙̙͈̖̜̠̟̰͉̙̟̜͚̱̫̤͉͎̱̱̙̝̰̺̹̻͔̤͕͙̠̘̟̭̥̖̠̥̙̼̫̖̲̻̰͎͇̝̱̤͇̺̯̯͔͙̟̹̭̬͍̦͕̗̫̯̪̣̘͖̫͖̦͈̥̞̲̤̳̼̠̩̠͉̻̰͓̹̺̜̠̞̯͙͉͖͈̗͍̯̼̻̖̗̝̪̫̫̺̱̺͔̱̫̭̹͍̳̬̞͔̲͖̱̮͉̱̝̝̩̪͕̱͉̣͈̺͖̦͇̣̭̙͔͚͑̾̓̈́̈́̈́̓̒̑̄̓͌̀̀͊͌̈̈̾͐͊͋̍͋̽͋̍́̒̅̔̎̍̌̈́̀̄̓̑̍̃̏̎̇͂͐͂̉̉́̀̓̉̊̓̆̐́̆̃̋̀͛͆̊̆͆͑̽́̆͑̽͌͐̆̉̏̅̾̔̔̈́̍́̾̇̄̽̎̋̔̆̒̽̍̂̇̐̐̉̐̓̌̑̐̒̇̏̒̈́̄͒͊̏̄̈́̿̅͒͐͆͌̊̐̇̐̄̋̄̅͗̎͛̇̀̒̈̈́̒͆̈́̍͌̾̌͐̊̋̐͊̉̈̔̚͘͘̕̕̚̕̕̚̕̕̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅT̵̡̧̧̧̨̧̨̢̛͕͚̯͍͇̪̟̙̣̥͈͕̪̻̞̖̯͚̭̦̟͉͚̼͚̥̝͙͎͕̙͕̹̺͎͕̗̮̹̟̫̲̦̪͙͓͔̥̖͔̱̞̞͔͉̭͙̟̝͖̼͖̲̰̤̗͈̰͙͚̼̦̰͚̠̼͈̼̟̳̻͍̝̘̬̲̭̠̣͙̘̱͉͍̞̥͔͚̪͙͍͓͗͛͊͂̈́͋̋͗̾͊͒̇̊̍͛̍̕͜͜͜ͅ ̴̡̢̡̡̧̡̡̢̧̧̢̢̧̡̧̢̡̢̡̛̛̛̛̦̭̗͚̯̣̪̘̲̲̞̱̳̫͓̬̞̮̲͎̝͍͉͔̻͇̺̭͕͎͙̜̺̺͓̜̞̲͙͎̙̩̮̳̠̼̗͖͖̠͕̲̠̠̻͎̟̦̫̱͎͈̱̦̺̤͓̯͍͚̗̳̪̳̼̜͚̖̻̖̖̯͍̤̘͎̝̙̪̪̪͈̻͔̱̹̪͚͍̱͕͉̣̺͕͎̣̥̼̘͖̝͙̦͕͙̱̝̘̺͔̲͕̜͉̫̟̺̦̲͕͍̖̙̣̪̳͇̯̥͎̬͙̞̥͇͉̥͈̼̣̭̮̤͈̘͕̲̱͓͍͚̼̦̳͔͓͍͓̮̀̇̌̓̈̃̉͑́̔̈̓́̈́͒̇̉͛̌̔̅̐̈́͒̔̏̆͋͊̏̾́͆̊̓̇͛̀̀͋̾͛̑́̿́̄͋̊́̅̋́̽̌̀̉͌̂͋̏̇̈́̈̄̂̊̍͐͆̀̎͂͌̊̄͒̀̈͊̒̓̆̒̃͐̄̇͛̈́̈̅́̎͌̈́̾͐̂̑͛̿̓̈̃͊́̂̈́̐̍́͐̇̀̂̒̌̈́̌̀̅͊͗̑̒̊̔̈́̾̀͋̿͒́́̀͒͗̋̉̓͛̿̏̈́͑͐̊̄́̈́̂̈̂̀̏̀̀̌͐͆̑̽̆͋̑̊̆̒̅̋̂̊̈̇͐͘͘͘̕͘̕̚̕̚̚̚̚̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḐ̴̢̨̧̧̡̨̨̡̡̢̡̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̜̹̬̺̯̣̩̞̰̮̬͈̻̜̲̟͕͉̩̠͚͈͕̳̤̙̣̫̱̳̟̦̭͕̹̮͙̦̼̟̻͕̞͇̭̝̘͖̜̹̹͇͍̼̙̱̼͙̬͖̠̣̪̖̻͍͈̙̠̜̜̲̬͇̣̥͙̩͉͇̘͇̭̙͍̪̪̝̗͙̙̩̲̭͚̹̠̘͔̠̯̩̗͍̖͚̳̖̮̰̤̖̠̼̘̳̳̯̣̲̼̙̲̞̬̫̞̜̰̳͈̹̫̠͚̖̣̥̜̜͓̱͛͌̈̓́̍͂̆̓̈́̌̓̍̌͋͋̾̓̄̅͋̐̀̋̽̈́̓́́̈̒̄̽̑̀́̾͌̋͊͂̐̐̓̂̒̅̐̂̀̅̓̔̈́̀̓̉̾̀̅̆̈͌̈͋́̈̈́͒̈́̊̒̍̈͒̍́̽͊̉͌̿̅́́͑̆̔͋̾̈́̉͛͛͛͑́̉͗́͊͐̓͂̄̾̈́̇̒̀̇̇̃̇̇̑͛̈́́͋̉̅̈͒̎̀̋́̆͌͛̋͆͑̎͊͗̒̊̈́̐͋̑̐̇̽͑͆̉̉͒̾̉͆͊̈́̅̽̈́̓̈́̐̍̂̀̐̀̎͗̋̒̊̊͋̐̓͆̃̐̑̄̂̓̌̂̈́̊̎̈͌̽́͋̀̒͐͌̎͋̚͘̚̚͘̚̕̚̕̕̚̕̚̚̕̚͘̚͘̚̕̚̕̚̚̚̕͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅƠ̵̢̢̨̧̨̧̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͔̬͉͙̫̝̞͇͍͓̖͙̲̞̗͇͓̦̜̭͓̹̳̹̱̥̟̦̙̻̺̖͔̬͉̼͔͚͙̥̮̘̣̺͈͍̳̖̹̤̞̮̰̑͂̉̏̀̀̀̆̎́̈́͒̀̏̓̽̆̑̋͊̀̍͑̈́̾̏̄̊́̈̇̋͑̔̿͋̈́̏̿̏̎̏͋̔̎͗̾̄́̈́́̃̃̀̀̂̊̊̈́́̎̈́̈͂̌̇̓̄̅̒̋͑̅̿́͒̇̂̍̉͋͛̀͆̅̓̈́̐̉̃̾̽̈͆̉͑̉̆͑̇̎́͒́͛̾̌̐̈́̈̄̐͌̍͑̓͑̏̄̾͆̓̆̉̌̇̈̎̈́̅͐̓̀̈͛̐̋̒̅̽̇̓̑̒͊̊́̔̏̓̌̊̿͋̔̉̍̔͛̆͐͆́̉̏̔͌̅̈́͌̋̋̋̈́̎̈́̆̂͌̃̋̔̊̿̅̋̐̅̈̋̓̈̇̓̑̋̊̆̋̍̌̅̈́̓̆̈̈́̈́̀̂̎́̅̉͆̒̈̆͐͐̄̑̂͌̔̀̃͆̆̒́͆̒̚͘͘̚̚̕͘̕̚̕͘͘̕̚̕͘͘͘͘̚͘͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠ ̶̡̡̧̨̡̡̢̧̡̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̳̹̭͈̬̮̹̟̟̲͕̹͎̥̤̬͉̺̟̯̜̫̺̦͉̼̺̠̗̤̝̻̦̲͕̭͇̫̬̱͍̺̹͔̲̘̺͍̥̮̹̲̪͙̱̞͎͈̻͖͈̱͍̹͓̞̲̝͓̩̯͖̝̘͉̱̜̝͖͓̗̗̠̞̖͍̭̲͇̰̯͉͇̩͈͕̳̜̲̤̦̤͖̼̮̖̹̭̣̻̩̯͈̟͔̥̲͋͛̽̃͊̓̐̽̽̅̒̈̈́͗̆́͋̒̒̀͛̄̎̇̆̅͂̎̿͌͆̒͊̐̉̀̑̀͋̉͊̇̃͂̀̐̐̋́̀͒̔̂̂̆̉̒̐̀̆̈́́̈́̐̏̌̅̈̆̈́́̈́̂͒̍̆͗́̒̽́̽́̌̓̃̑̾̐͗̐̎͒͗͐̆̈́͌͛̌̈̿͒̌̈́͗̂͊̈́̎͗̽͆̓͂̐̓̐̑̅͐̅͋̊͗̀̌̔̌̈́̎̆͛̃̍̂͆̄͒͒̂́̆̈́͆̽̿͆͋̆̑͂͛͆͑̊̿̔̈́̈̈̿̓͊͛̆̂͆̋̾́̾̈́͛̂̊̍̉̎͋̓̎̈́̔̅̆̑̾́̄́̒͑͗̆͗̊̃́̆̌͂̈́̈̀̚̚͘͘̕̚̕̕͘̚̕̕̚̕̕̕͘͜͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅŢ̵͚̗̱̭̦͍̯͈̗͈̞͕̰̥̙͕̥̜̞̲͎͍͓̀̃̈́̓͒̋́̽̿͊̔͑́̿̾̃͋̇͘͜H̴̢̨̢̧̨̧̡̧̡̢̡̡̛̛̛̦͖̠̹̩̣̠̰͇̲̞̼̹̫̩̼̬̙̟̯̯͕̺̻̼̤̻̣̖̼͎̠̤̟̘̟̞̱̗̳̘̻̳̣̯͖̘͇̠̦̺͉̬̫̺̫̮̣͕͉̜̝̣͓͉̻̯͇̻͇̭͇̻̪̰̹͍̤̭͖̼̩̤͔̤̝̝͔̫̫̘͉͚̻̪͍͚̠̮͕͈̱̙̞͍̯̬͎͉̬̭͍̭̼̜̩͈̪̗̯̤̰̜͚͍̝̻̦̫̤̣̘̖̮̰̻̗̻̘̰̤̥̬̲̝͉̯͙̦͖̲̩̤͈̞͔̭̼̗̖̦̯͎̼̯̹͖͎̣̩̣͍͉̥̥͓͖͚̭̜͙̤͕̖͖͕̰̘̘̻̃̿͐̍̌̊͑͊͐͂͊̃͌̀̓̎̉͊͌̊͊̓̎̌̈́́̋̐̉̆̽́̄̊́͑̒̽̓̀̈́͒̀̅̈́͗̆͛̀̿͑̕͘̚̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅĄ̸̧̢̧̧̡̡̡̡̡̨̡̡̨̧̨̢̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̰̥͈̬̙̭̻̹̱̳͖̠̫͙̯̺̠̮̹̖̥̝̣͍̦̭̬̟̱̪̥̣̳̰͚̣̘̠͉͓͓͖̬̦̠͇͎̱̳̮̺̰͇͎͕̫̩̜͙̩̻͔͈͈̰̠̬͖̪̼͖͈̳̣̮͎̱̟͇̻͚̘͚͕̤̫̜̫̠̥͕̻̰͖̲͈͚͔͓̺̘̟͚̠̞͍̰̻̼̻̤̳͈̜͈̺͕̬̠͈̪̥̩̝͉̰̲̖͓̫̘̭̼̖̜̟̣̻̞͙̜̫̦̯̖̫̙͖̭̹̳̹̘͇͍͍̫̥̺͇̜̫̗̘̳͈̭̰͓̞̟͇̤͕̬̱̬̗̫̲̗̫̥̼͇̭̝͍̰̯͖̥͓̹͎̳̱̰͉͍̯̥͓̜̲̰̺̫͕̹̗̮̳̻͔̻̥̹͙̣̳͙͚̘̲̭̩̠͎̱͔̩̾̒͋̽͑̓̀́̀̅̈́̿͌̈́͛͒̂̓̀͒́̀̑̈́́̌̄̐̌͋͌͗̆̑̂̾̇̿̂̽̄̒͐͒͛́͋͛̽͋̅̏̋͂̀͆̏͑̿̑͒̈̓̑̇̿̉̔̎̎́͛́̈̇͐́̂̔̓̋͊͐̀̾̑̔̑̐̌̌̋̄̓̔́͊̈́̈̋͒̇͐̽̈́̋̅̿̍͆̀̄̎̈͋̈́̋̇͐́͑͑̈̄̂͒̃̄̀͆̆̍͑̌͛̑̍͗̄͐̎͆͆̊̀̊̅͛̍͂̽̋̈́̀̔̐͆̐̏͑̅͑̒̃͐͆͑͌͂͋̈̀̌̓̇̽͒̍̊͛̐̓́͊͑͂̎̋͆̄̍̄͗̄̈̂͊̓͆̇̂̈́̓̄̎̐̀́̀̉̂̎͊̌͆̔̕̕̚̕͘͘͘̚͘͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅT̶̢̡̡̢̧̧̢̨̧̧̢̨̡̢̛̛̛̻̞̩̙̦̼͖̗̞̮̯̠͎̫̰͎̯̳͙͎͙͕̤̝̥͉̯̲̯͎̯̫͚͍͈̣̦̝͉̦̖͖̼̗̭̜̩̖̭͎͍͙̻̮̩̖̺̱͎͕͓̺͕̦̲̪̥̘̺̜͔͎͕̯̫̻̬͍̯͉̬̤̠̫̫̺̼͉̭͖͇̮̠̟̮̰̭̯̥̰̮͚̳͖̞̃̀͆̀͐̐̂̈̾̆͂̒͊̅̓̈̈́̊̀̔͒̀̓̽͊͋̈́̍̈͗͗̄̍͆̋̓̉̆̑͊͆̃̓̋͆̃́͊́̒̔̿͊͐̀̊̾̍͑̉̑̈́̈͊̊̓̽͘͘̕̕̕͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅ

2 Likes

Oh Nexed.exe has stopped working

I made it up.

WhAt’Re Yu DoInG sTePbRo

1 Like