Is the demon altar seed glithced or not?

I got it not that long ago from a demon altar
maybe like 1 year ago idk lol

but since then it got removed from the pwe
You used to be able to buy it there but now you cant

I broke 22 demon altars right this second and only got gems :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think they removed it or something idk lol
Even the wiki says it has no growth time

maybe they dont anymore. I had osme

1 Like

Beep bop boop bop beeeepzoink

3 Likes

oink boink bom bam

2 Likes

it is, it doesn’t show up on pwe either.
and yes it’s glitched.
Price is: 3k-6k

No its not glitched, there is just an issue with searching it up, you can still sell it and buy it manually by going in the specific category, it just doesn’t show up when you search it for some reason. And if my memory serves me correct, Altars still drop seeds.

They don’t drop seeds anymore, I literally broke 100+ of them to find out.

1 Like

My guess is that the demon altar used to drop seeds but recently (between 2020-2021) they made it not drop any seeds anymore. Keeping that in mind it’s not a very valuable seed, but people may still pay a lot for it.

It is glitched. I broke a Tree to test it. It dropped no single Item and The Wiki page says it has no growth time. I own 5.

I buy them for around 5k Bytes.

Well, since you always LOVE saying this I will ask it back at you :rofl:

Since you like RECORDING everything, do you have any recording of you allegedly breaking 100 demon altars and getting 0 seeds in response?

I’ll patiently wait for your reply and hopefully a video :smiley:

• ORAWOR
3 Likes

I don’t have it saved xd. I feel you and I am sorry to disappoint you but I really don’t have the footage of it so you can just discard that fact and go ahead break the Demon Alters by yourself and try to get that Seed which is expensive now.

I do record everything but I don’t save everything which I think is not worth saving.
Also I use AMD Radeon recorder to record everything (it uses system memory and when you save the recording, it saves the recording to disk).

Go ahead break 100 of them by yourself just like me to be disappointed that it didn’t drop any seeds. It truly doesn’t drop any seeds anymore (or Jake changed it because a lot of people were crying on the live stream about it not dropping any seeds anymore).

2 Likes