Is there any good recorder?

i need new recorder (cause xbox game bar recorder BROKE) For PC you know a high quality recorder (not bandicam) is there any? help for my vids :slight_smile:

ok i will use OBS cause many of them said OBS was good for it so i will use OBS thx guys :smiley:

idk why it was broke and the recorder makes the game lagging

I used to use OBS studio quite a few years ago. It’s pretty easy to use and it’s free.

2 Likes

I also use OBS. It has no watermark and is rather easy to use.

2 Likes

If you are using windows 10, then there is a nice game recorder available when pressing windows key + G. I’m not sure if that’s the recorder that broke for you.

The best recorder is OBS Studio, but I’ve always had SO MANY problems with it and I’ve been using it for the past 3 years. I haven’t really seen anyone having problems with it (the same problems that I have) so it’s most likely not going to cause you any problems.

Other than that I still haven’t found a good recorder that doesn’t make videos lag, doesn’t cost money and doesn’t have a watermark. Bandicam would be the perfect recorder, it has never made any of my videos lag, but it has that stupid watermark.

1 Like

i have OBS i already DONE with That recorder pressing window and G thx i think more people using OBS lol

I use Streamlabs OBS and it’s working great!

1 Like

streamlabs can also be a good recorder or was it for Streaming only?

1 Like

Streamlabs is known for its streaming capabilities but it can also be used for recording :grimacing:

2 Likes