Is this too much clickbait!?

The video is legit me, farming seeds… and a lot of them too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! This is clickbait as F

Hmmmm… but luckily for you this is less clickbaiting than some french youtubers…

Examples here:

This youtuber used to do Minecraft videos with some mods which was soo cool to watch but now he turned to roblox and it’s just not like before…

That one used to do sketch with his friend kenny where he was supposed to do ramadan and broke it in stupid ways.

Here is 2 videos like that (there is tons like that and they are really funny)
He also became famous because he made a video where is Twitter account got suspended and someone made a remix of that video which became viral

That one do original content like (let’s watch old french ads, dares but in his way and more)
Basically this was entertaining but now it’s clickbaiting and he stopped doing videos for some reasons…

And… the last one (there are more but 4 examples are enough)

This one was really cool, he was doing funny video like WTF moments in video games and that was really funny to watch… As you can see… now it’s just clickbait…

To be honest, that’s one of the reasons why i don’t watch a lot of french youtubers nowdays…
Most of them fallen in the trap to do clickbait stuff which mostly attract a young audience / kids.

Clickbait isn’t always bad, idk I think some of your thumbnails are good

Clickbait is just good to get tons of views… let’s all be honest…

I mean that’s the point though, and it’s still not always bad

I think that’s a good thumbnail. It keeps all of the aspects of an eye-catching thumbnail without actually being clickbait, along with fitting the style of your content.

1 Like

Clickbait = Easy views :joy:

Clickbait = cringe

If the content is quality then I wouldn’t call it cringe, like my last video was trash and almost got 2k views already so I can call it cringe :grin:

I watched it and I’ll be honest… the quality of the video was bad (not the resolution).

Of course you got tons of views because kids love to watch things that is related to rich stuff about a game.

In my opinion do clickbait in general is bad and I don’t like it.

For me this is not a reason to do clickbait stuff.

My videos aren’t clickbaiting and i will never do so because i don’t want to attract a young audience / kids on my channel.

Personally, If I see clickbait I just unsubscribe and never ever watch that channel again.

Good content doesn’t require clickbait.

1 Like

I totally agree.

As i said it already somewhere, 90% of the PW videos are pure gold when they aren’t clickbaiting and force the viewer to watch it, expecting something big.

If you check my channel, you’d see that I never flex in my videos :joy:

Thats why I used clickbait on my trash content, if you look at my channel you’d see that it was the only time that I made clickbait

Maybe but you did couple videos like “How to get rich / how to get X wls in 30min”.

I meant that if you have good content, you need not clickbait.

I didn’t mean that if you have trash content, you should use clickbait.

1 Like

Thats what I just said earlier…

trash content wouldn’t get views in any other way, for my quality videos I didn’t use any clickbait.

its not clickbait, watch the video and you’d see, read the full title as well…

And that’s the reason why i cannot learn french through listening to videos that are bot educational. Most of the french YouTubers i get in recommended are cringe