Is using multiple clients to triple fish / quadruple or more is allowed?

Heyy! Recently i came back to fishing because i had enough of mining and i’m currently double fishing with the steam and microsoft version like that:

The question i’m wondering is… i am allowed to use a program to run multiples clients to triple fish or even quadruple ? (or more if i use my phone as well to fish)

I did some research and the persons who talk about that wasn’t really clear about this subject, some say it’s illegal, some say it’s fine etc etc…

If you use a program to run multiple clients technically you don’t hack to auto farm for example, in this case i will use it mainly to fish with multiple accounts and maybe use it for the st patrick event to get more clovers and at summer with ice creams to complete the questline faster.

If a developper can answer this question, this would be very nice and i won’t do it unless i have to permission to do so.

@Dev @EndlesS

1 Like

I don’t think this would be legal, as I feel this will fall under the use of 3rd party programs. Which is not allowed.

1 Like

running BlueStacks, windows version and steam version would be legal since they’re not third party programs.

1 Like

BlueStacks is a third party program.

That’s kinda like saying “Windows is a 3rd party program”, like it’s an emulator for android – you aren’t running the game with any workaround, you are literally just running the android version as if you were running it on a normal android device. As for the main topic, seems a little weird but I wouldn’t risk anything like that considering the nature of it.

1 Like

I have seen many players doing this so i don’t see the problem

If people use alts to profit in pwe , why shouldn’t this be legal?

Don’t ping Dev and EndlesS, all the devs have pings turned off.

how else would we have been able to play it on PC before it was launched on PC? That’s how I made my first video.

I guess that as far as you don’t use a third party programme, using multiple accounts to fish should be legal. Especially using different devices should be totally legal, I don’t find a reason why it wouldn’t be.

2 Likes

I mean… if i’m not allowed to use a program to run multiples steam version of the game and do what Wokun showed in one of his video, then fine i guess i will buy few phones and / or pc to massively fish.

3 Likes

Yeah I clearly remember Wokun’s video about using an app to be able to use multiple accounts at once and I have also seen a lot of people doing it during the summer event. I have also tried using multiple accounts but without any specific apps, I just used steam and Microsoft app like you. I guess using a third party should be illegal since it is abusive but I cannot be sure about it.

Still I don’t find a reason why you should pay more money and buy a lot of devices to do it, you could just use up to 4 accounts with split screen both on pc and mobile. That should be enough!

Well my pc is not good enough to use bluestacks, i tried once and the game was running at like 10fps soo i can’t imagine if i do this while i’m using the steam and microsoft version.

Sooo my current limit is 3 accounts at the same time (steam + microsoft version + phone)

The main point of my question was… what if i don’t want to use my phone to fish and use only my pc to do so…?

2 Likes

Bluestacks uses the 40% of your pc’s ram memory which should be the reason why your pc can’t really use it and have a good amount of fps. I get your point and I will ask a few people who might know better to see what they have to say about that, I will reply to you as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Soo, according to Blackwight who has asked other mods as well Sandboxie should be legal as far as there are no macros.

2 Likes

Hmmm… well i won’t use macros when i will get a strike and i will catch MYSELF all the fishies on each accounts / clients, trust me on that.

Thanks for the response, not to annoy you but i rather that this can be confirmed by a developper himlelf just to be sure i won’t risk anything by doing that.

(I trust Blackwight but it’s just to be 100% sure that i won’t be banned for doing that for example.)

2 Likes

Blackwight has Jake’s phone number, I think he confirmed with him.

Ok but what if you get to catch 2 or even more fishes with more devices at the same time?

1 Like

Well… i’m sure this is legal if you don’t use tools or macros to catch the fish with a script or something.

Sometimes i use steam and phone version and i manage to catch 2 fish at the same time, i just use 1 hand for steam and the other for mobile.

I’m sure you can’t catch more at the same time. (i mean move the circle at the same time)

1 Like