Is using the auto-punch glitch allowed?

I been using the auto-punch glitch for farming for the past 10 minutes or so, but it dawned on me that it may not be allowed. Is this glitch used often by others? Or is it something that would be considered bannable?

1 Like

If you mean the ALT + TAB trick on Windows, well yes. It’s allowed.

Remember that using macros for farming is illegal :wink:

2 Likes

I wasn’t using the alt + tab method, but I was able to easily replicate the same effect as the glitch i used lol. Would it be considered a macro/autoclicker, due to it having the same effect? (I just don’t wanna hold down the mouse button constantly while farming lol)

As long you don’t use macros/third party software to do so, it’s alright.

1 Like

oh awesome. thanks :smiley:

Not sure about that.

What is @Siskea’s opinion on this?

1 Like

I highly doubt Siskea would answer this, but to put it no. Since it is considered a glitch, it would be considered as abusing bugs or exploits. This is bannable, so yeah don’t do it.

4 Likes

pro tip: use a banana

5 Likes

in my personal opinion that does not go under the category of “glitch”

1 Like

It’s not an opinion if the guy that made the post said he was using the glitch. It’s a fact. So yes, it is a glitch.

1 Like

I agree, I think it’s a glitch too.

They did not intend it, so it is a glitch.

When RetNos first asked other moderators about it they all said it’s alright to (ab)use it.

I don’t think she did, and even then, it’s still bug abusing, something against the rules

it is not a glitch in-game, you just make your device think that you are holding the button

that’s… that’s a glitch…

but it is not something that is caused by a malfunction in programming

Yes it is. The game thinks you are still inputting when you aren’t.

@RetNos just teorethical question (i almost never farm). So is LEGO robot considered third party if i program it to punch keyboard?

It is a malfunction with the Microsoft Store that allows it and it isn’t only PW where you can do it so Kukouri has no way of fixing it.

I remember Jake said that you’re allowed to make IRL robot to do it