Issues Crash

In-game crash issue while farming and pvp

I crash sometimes when killing players in PVP, and do farming just hitting whenever I prepare materials to make strawberry blocks and the game sometimes stops. For no reason, I didn’t know this bug appeared suddenly and unexpectedly so I didn’t have time to shoot. Is there a solution to the crash in the game or maybe it’s a bug if you beat your opponent too fast and block the blocks too fast causing a sudden crash?

• Try to exit and close the game completely.

• Disconnect from the WiFi, that you are using - [Wait 15-60 Seconds] - And reconnect.

• Enter the game, and try it.

1 Like

But I crashed before the update yesterday and after the update I still get crashes every time I hit blocks and player for too long This crash always appears, sometimes without my knowing it

It happens to me sometimes aswell.

1 Like

So it’s not from the device but from the game so this issue should be fixed in my opinion

did you play on cellphone?*

crash unexpected

I play on PC, on Steam.

1 Like

I remember since pet update released i started lagging in game idk is this my device problem or…?

1 Like

Is this an actual crash or just a disconnect? Do you get thrown to the desktop (with a possible error message)? Do you get sent back to title screen/main menu? Or do you get a connection icon and end up in the title screen/main menu after a while?

1 Like

I think he disconnects without the icon, because that’s what happens to me sometimes.

1 Like

Sometimes I get disconnected and sometimes got crashed while farming

I play on mobile, not on a PC or laptop like that because it’s simpler on Android.

If I have a Video, where should I send it? so every time i record the screen so this problem is resolved asap.

Its start lagging so much that its impossible to continue playng so i just have to close it and restart and it is seriously annoyng…

2 Likes

I’m not doing margin bugs

But this crash appears itself and disconnect . not from the bug that I found yesterday but the margin bug also causes disconnection many times, sometimes it doesn’t

damn so now its both pc and mobile?

1 Like

Has happened to me as well, so like game slowly freezes (framerate starts to drop until to 0) itself to completely frozen screen?

2 Likes

The same dropping of framerate happens on my tablet as well. The settings are all set to lowest (details and sounds off).
Parameters- android 6.0, cpu Cortex-A9 (quad core), ram- 2gb.
The connection to the internet is fine since I am neaby the router and the game sometimes would freeze to the point where the device would need a restart.

2 Likes

Yes (characters of test here)

farming wont get me crash, but when i kill people at the world PVP, id get crashed for no reason.

using pc