Jake is leaving pixel worlds and it is being bought by another finnish company!

Midnightwalker,Apoov,Endless and Dev has left Kukouri entertainment inc. and jake is doing the same.
Pixel worlds is getting a new dev team with siskea leading it.

2 Likes

7 Likes

PW is not being sold. I am just leaving. :wink:

18 Likes

Are you going to return occasionally to visit us :3

2 Likes

I am confused. If pixel worlds didn’t get sold then who is taking care of it? There’s like 3 people left in the team, right? And how can they manage the game if there is only like 1 programmer. And who is the CEO? I don’t get it.

3 Likes

PW didn’t get sold jake and most of the devs are leaving the servers are paid for the mext 3 years they hiring new devs

1 Like

I was confused about the same thing

1 Like

So, after the 2 years, it shuts down, correct? or will Pixel Worlds still be up just be paid by someone else.

1 Like

Y’all are a bunch of :snail:

2 Likes

yes lol

1 Like

pixel worlds is over

Looks like the fearmongering isn’t over

1 Like

Everyone gone, i can’t believe it, i was wishing that the game gonna still have jake for years…

Im quitting pw if the game doesn’t have new updates

1 Like

The development will go stagnant for a while but hopefully it will come back even better with new people and new ideas to improve the positive aspects of the game and reduce negative aspects of the game, we’ll see! I am excited to see the future of PW! :smiley:

4 Likes

This is exactly what I was confused about too. So PW is now on life support for the next 2 years until it dies?

1 Like

Well, yeah im excited (not really excited WITHOUT Jake and Endless)

1 Like

Jake said he will release one last update with Kukouri, then he’ll leave. He also said that he’ll release an item from himself, but not sure about that part.

1 Like

i was starting pw to make jake see something :frowning: now that hes going… what should i do?

2 Likes

They’re not gonna sell the company, the devs are hiring a new team.

1 Like

:snail:

7 Likes